What's new

TISU officially named ANKA-3

In some periods, we were so close to the USA that they did not hesitate to give technology to us. As far as I have observed, we have gained important know-how in the period between 1980-2010. For example, we got "NICKEL BASED SINGLE CRYSTAL TURBINE WING SUPER ALLOYS" from the USA in this period.

Our institutions such as TAI and TEI have partnered with US companies and have been working as subcontractors for years.

thats not correct, single crystal technology is with our own hard work owned. We have started the project early 2010 and after more then a decade ve have managed to bring it to aviation level quality product. This \ video was released when it was official announced.

Before we managed to make a single crystal blade they didn't give ther material, ther are interview about it, i can not find it but ther was old professor lady wo made the single crystal blade.

I have found the lady, but the history about the material you should watch interviews of tubitak.

I think we/you are confusing two things … the MMU vs F-35 and the ANKA-3 vs „stealth bomber“ discussion.

In fact for the first one I don‘t want to compare yet but my point - and that‘s why I added a laughing emoji - since one noted „a Turkish stealth bomber is doable!“. And that‘s ridiculous … building a stealthy drone, an UCAV is one thing but a true fully fledged strategic heavy long-range bomber is a totally different thing both technologically, size and budget-wise.
It seems I wasn't too far off, It is said that Anka 3 will have a payload capacity of 1200 kilograms so if you take off with two Anka 3s, you're nearly matching the internal weapons bay capacity of the F35, at least in terms of weight

It seems I wasn't too far off, It is said that Anka 3 will have a payload capacity of 1200 kilograms so if you take off with two Anka 3s, you're nearly matching the internal weapons bay capacity of the F35, at least in terms of weight
ACTUALLY NO! because you have to consider fuel.

ACTUALLY NO! because you have to consider fuel.
231776-993e203185faa35bb183581cb6dfe24b.jpg

it says "Faydalı yük" I don't think fuel is included in that. I think it's just the payload.

Anyway It's probably too early to discuss, the plane might get heavier or lighter, there could be a different engine etc.

In some periods, we were so close to the USA that they did not hesitate to give technology to us. As far as I have observed, we have gained important know-how in the period between 1980-2010. For example, we got "NICKEL BASED SINGLE CRYSTAL TURBINE WING SUPER ALLOYS" from the USA in this period.

Our institutions such as TAI and TEI have partnered with US companies and have been working as subcontractors for years.
its not true actually, show me a link about it

Anka 3 is able to fly 10 hours, can f35 do it? no
also, its more stealth because of those missing horizontal wings. once the TF6000 engine which is thought to be also the IR stealth, it will be the full stealth after that

"The first prototype of the ANKA-3, which will be the third member of the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) family developed at the Turkish Aerospace Industries facilities, will be flown very soon*. (target is en of April 2023)

ANKA-3 UCAV is a UAV system that is faster thanks to its jet engine and less visible on radar with its tailless structure with high payload carrying capacity. As a new generation UAV system, ANKA-3 will be able to perform many missions such as reconnaissance, surveillance and intelligence; attack with different air-ground munitions; hunting scanning by engaging enemy helicopters, propeller aircraft, UAVs with air-air munitions; neutralising enemy RF emitting radar and air defence systems; protection of friendly forces in the air and on the ground; signal and communication intelligence; electronic warfare; operation and communication relay with other friendly elements.

In the configuration with ammunition, the ANKA-3 system will be able to carry 650kg of ammunition in each of the two stations in the fuselage(IWB), 650kg in each of the inner wing stations and 100kg in each of the outer stations. In this way, it will be possible to integrate a wide range of options, from the most commonly used ammunition in today's Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to large ammunition such as SOM, MK 82 classes, SDB.

The ground systems used in ANKA and AKSUNGUR UAVs were taken as a basis and additional new software systems were integrated. In this context, the ANKA-3 system can be controlled by the same ground systems as ANKA and AKSUNGUR. This paves the way for the use of the common missions of these three systems as complementary elements. Turbofan engine with low by-pass is used in the ANKA-3 system."

It seems that ANKA-3 B1 will have a total ammunition lifting capacity of around 1300 kg. However, the structural design shows that it can lift over 2500kg of ammunition when integrated with the TF6000. In addition, the nozzle/tail section design will also change significantly with the TF-6000, and significant progress will be made in terms of thermal signature and heat management.

Last edited:
Anticipation for its maiden flight...!

FvT73AlX0AEQFWR

TUSAŞ ANKA-3 will be able to carry 650kg of ammunition at each of the two stations inside the fuselage, 650kg of ammunition at each of the wing inner stations and 100kg at each of the outer stations.

Thus, it will be possible to integrate many options from the most frequently used ammunition in today's Unmanned Aerial Vehicles to large ammunition such as SOM-J, MK-82 and MK 82 class, SDB.

• Maximum Speed: 0.7 Mach (857 km/h)
  • Altitude Base: 40,000ft (12.2 km)
  • Payload: 1200 kg

FvWmWaUWIAAq-UM

I think we/you are confusing two things … the MMU vs F-35 and the ANKA-3 vs „stealth bomber“ discussion.

In fact for the first one I don‘t want to compare yet but my point - and that‘s why I added a laughing emoji - since one noted „a Turkish stealth bomber is doable!“. And that‘s ridiculous … building a stealthy drone, an UCAV is one thing but a true fully fledged strategic heavy long-range bomber is a totally different thing both technologically, size and budget-wise.
so you say 10hr 1000km/hr flight with 1.2 internal payload is nothing, right?
come on, lets get real here first

so you say 10hr 1000km/hr flight with 1.2 internal payload is nothing, right?
come on, lets get real here first

No, I don‘t say it’s „nothing“ … but you still seem to equal this with a true strategic bomber! So who’s the one who should „get real first“?

Nobody seem to equal ANKA-3 with a true strategic Bomber like B-2

but We prefer ANKA-3 to penetrate dense air defenses for deep strike and SEAD DEAD role

except nuclear strike , ANKA-3 can do almost everything what B-2 doing
Only USA has stealth strategic Bomber

but B-2 at an average cost of $2 billion
better to produce 100 ANKA-3 for $2 billion

for example
10 ANKA-3s able to carry 20 SUPER SIMSEK kamikaze Drones under wings
and 40 KUZGUN-TJ missiles in internal weapon bays .. ( total of 60 missiles )

Speed : mach 0,7
Altitude : 40.000 feet
MTOW : 6.500 kg
Payload : 1.200 kg
Endurance : 10 hours

AESA Radar
LoS/BLOS (Satellite Control) capabilities

-- Full of composite material
-- Internal weapon bay
-- The exhaust will be inside the body to reduce its RCS
-- The infrared trace will be reduced by mixing the cold air with the hot air of the engine
-- The V-shaped aircraft does not have horizontal and vertical stabilisation to reduce RCS

A total of 7 weapon stations, one under the fuselage, two internal and two under the wing
1682543339250-jpeg.926478

Good luck to PATRIOT and S300

Electronic Jamming role

SUPER SIMSEK to be equipped with electronic warfare system within its own capacity, to detect enemy systems on the ground and to suppress them

The first one, with electronic jamming capability will go ahead, and the others will follow behind it. The first one will confuse the air defense systems, and the 3 following will hit the targets

Range : 700 km
Weight : 200 kg
Warhead : 35 kg
Speed : up to mach 0.9

1685259617547.jpeg

1685262422229.jpeg

Also KUZGUN-TJ Missile for swarm attack on Air Defense Systems from safe distance

Range : 180+ km
Weight : 85 kg
Warhead : 14 kg
Guidance : GPS , INS , IIR seeker ( also RF seeker varriant )
14 kg warhead enough to harm Air Defense Systems- Radars
1685261991835.png

1685262526800.jpeg

And ANKA-3 will be operational until 2025

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom