What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the point of comparing the two UAV's? Iran will use its own Turkey will use its own. The only reason why I would see a valid reason for comparing the 2 in the first place is to try and find out which one has a better chance of being exported but in this case that reason doesn't exist because Iran cant export it except maybe to a few of its friends where as turkey can export to any country.

As a matter of fact, no, that isn't true. And even if it happened Turkey will export inferior versions of the ANKA to some countries, while she will be exporting a hi-tech Anka to its friends.

As a matter of fact, no, that isn't true. And even if it happened Turkey will export inferior versions of the ANKA to some countries, while she will be exporting a hi-tech Anka to its friends.
why not? Are there some restrictions I dont know about.

Do you know about the tunnels under the ground ?

another question ...

can you survive from American monopoly !?
Ehm... well im sorry for asking .
Do u have specifications about its Pod or Flir ?

why not? Are there some restrictions I dont know about.

Of course there is going to be.

America's predators are completely different from Romania's and so on.

Anyway, I like the ANKA. :coffee:

Yes. The motor, weapons, cameras, and all of the other parts for the anka are or will be indigenous from what I know.

no ... I am talking about general atomics monopoly !

Hope this non-sense thread get locked up soon. :rolleyes:

Why don't you guys compare your drones with this.

A_U.S._Navy_X-47B_Unmanned_Combat_Air_System_makes_an_arrested_landing_aboard_the_aircraft_carrier_USS_George_H.W._Bush_(CVN_77)_as_the_ship_conducts_flight_operations_in_the_Atlantic_Ocean_off_the_coast_of_Vir_130710-N-LE576-002.jpg

Our Anka is not a worthy oppenent for your drones. :cray:

Of course there is going to be.

America's predators are completely different from Romania's and so on.

Anyway, I like the ANKA. :coffee:
So as of now the ANKA can potentially be exported to any country Turkey wishes to sell it to.

next question ...
why are you moving on to the next question without answering?

Hope this non-sense thread get locked up soon. :rolleyes:

Why don't you guys compare your drones with this.

A_U.S._Navy_X-47B_Unmanned_Combat_Air_System_makes_an_arrested_landing_aboard_the_aircraft_carrier_USS_George_H.W._Bush_(CVN_77)_as_the_ship_conducts_flight_operations_in_the_Atlantic_Ocean_off_the_coast_of_Vir_130710-N-LE576-002.jpg

Our Anka is not a worthy oppenent for your drones. :cray:

You don't have to act like this ...

that's not advanced enough for us but since u said such a thing, i think it is for u :bunny:

3t.jpg

You don't have to act like this ...

Mate, we won't come into your section and comment on your products. Maybe you have noticed.

Why....? Because there is no piece of viable information about them. Our products are not like this, every information is crystal clear.

And you guys still want to compare.... on what basis ???? Please go and compare with Israeli drones, US drones. don't involve our drones.

So as of now the ANKA can potentially be exported to any country Turkey wishes to sell it to.

this is something between Iran &USA

this is something between Iran &USA
Then why are you opening a thread comparing your UAV to the Anka? open one in the military forum where you can compare your equipment with u.s and israeli gear.

my good man, first get in European Union then act European for me !! :bounce:
you Turkish people said S-129 is flying low so that means S-129 is not a MALE UAV, I simply provided a video that shows it's indeed flying above 10,000 ft so what data what assumption what guesses are you talking about ? Just be quiet no one will say you can't talk !:coffee:

I might just have provided a video which shows a cardboard flying with a thunderous sound above 40.000ft.

Some people just dream, and some watch videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom