What's new

Turkish Aviation Industry join the big Club ( TF-23 , F-22 , KF-21 , J-20 , SU-57 )

you can say what you want but until you make indigenous jet engine, other countries can hold your project ransom. When you are 100% indigenous then you can be in the higher category, Until then you are still behind Pakistan.

Bliks and Single crystal blade technologies for gas turbine turboshaft/turbofan Engines

USA
Russia
China
UK
France
Turkiye

and India , South Korea are working on single crystal blade technology

TURKIYE

Blisk and Spool Manufacturing Technologies

Blisk and spool manufacturing technologies, recently being used on new generation engines, are regarded as state of the art and advanced level applications for aviation industry which are high tech manufacturing methods currently employed in only a few countries around the world

rxbkskrv.jpg

g957tj8i.jpg

bqnrggcl.jpg

ln98n6c8.jpg

Single crystal blade technology

1680610258928.jpeg

1680610354396.png

1680610283653.jpeg

Bliks and Single crystal blade technologies for gas turbine turboshaft/turbofan Engines

USA
Russia
China
UK
France
Turkiye

and India , South Korea are working on single crystal blade technology

TURKIYE

Blisk and Spool Manufacturing Technologies

Blisk and spool manufacturing technologies, recently being used on new generation engines, are regarded as state of the art and advanced level applications for aviation industry which are high tech manufacturing methods currently employed in only a few countries around the world

rxbkskrv.jpg

g957tj8i.jpg

bqnrggcl.jpg

ln98n6c8.jpg

Single crystal blade technology

View attachment 923319
View attachment 923322
View attachment 923320

Yes... thanks for sharing with us with this DISPLAY of classical Turkish Superiority Mastery..

Because that's what he does. He spams threads with different names but the same photos and stuff. All about Turkish superiority.

Heavens forbid a Turkish guy posts pics of Turkish Defense products in a Turkish Forum. lol, judging by the amount of likes he gets on his posts, atleast some people appreciate the posts or atleast don't mind them.

Don't Worry my dear Foinikas, I got your back. Here is some Greek ubermensch Defense Production. I will post 3 times same thing, that should be enough to shoot down all the TF-X posts. TF-X is nothing compared to mighty Minotaur. lol

Minotaur-620x394-1.png

minotaur-heavy-laser-anti-drone-system-developed-in-greece-v0-w62omxofo43a1.jpg

minotaur-heavy-laser-anti-drone-system-developed-in-greece-v0-1ot9somftp5a1.png

Heavens forbid a Turkish guy posts pics of Turkish Defense products in a Turkish Forum. lol, judging by the amount of likes he gets on his posts, atleast some people appreciate the posts or atleast don't mind them.

Don't Worry my dear Foinikas, I got your back. Here is some Greek ubermensch Defense Production. I will post 3 times same thing, that should be enough to shoot down all the TF-X posts. TF-X is nothing compared to mighty Minotaur. lol

Minotaur-620x394-1.png

Where did you find that post? Lol

Minotaur-620x394-1.png

A wise old man once said to me " Son, you know them Gayreeks... don't yield to Gayreecism, for infact, Gayreecism is indirect racism"

I believe that old man fully..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom