What's new

TAI ANKA .VS. HESA S-129

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody interested in details !

or interested in classified details !!!

I can't talk about the pods / radars / sensors / FLIRs / etc

please stop trolling for a minute & think about it ...

Infact I don't know every thing about this flying bots ...

but I know , when the new generation UAVs delivered to Syria , everything changed on the battle field ...

Shahed-129 isn't the most advanced One which operating in Syria !

If your enemy underestimate your capabilities ... you can be a big trouble !!!

so keep joking ...
What the phuck are you doing here? You don't know anything except photos and video recordings.

Does this look like a photography forum to you mothaf*cka?
says the individual who started trolling .... :tdown:
I didn't start trolling, I asked admins to lock this thread because I knew what would happen.

Last edited:
What the phuck are you doing here? You don't know anything except photos and video recordings.

Does this look like a photography forum to you mothaf*cka?

You have to visit a doctor !

they let the US stockpile its nuclear bombs in their soil so they can access to Western technology and build a UAV, they build 5 prototypes, a number of which has crashed so far ! then they boost about it based on an advertising video that "it's so advanced" and bla bla and we will "export it" bla bla ....yet Iran hacks Western UAVs, reverse engineers them and sells them to Syria,Sudan,Venezuela, Georgia and etc. ... is there any word for shame in Turkish now or u erased that too when u changed ur alphabet and erased ur history hoping u would be allowed in EU ?

Last edited:
they let the US stockpile its nuclear bombs in their soil so they can access to Western technology and build a UAV, they build 5 prototypes, a number of which has crashed so far ! then they boost about it based on an advertising video that "it's so advanced" and bla bla and we will "export it" bla bla ....yet Iran hacks Western UAVs, reverse engineers them and sells them to Syria,Sudan,Venezuela, Georgia and etc. ... is any there any word for shame in Turkish now or u erased that too when u changed ur alphabet and erased ur history hoping u would be allowed in EU ?

Mind you, bragging over a video is the essence of Mullah fanboyism.

Pretty much every question regarding ANKA's capabilities, specifications, electronics, technology has been answered. What do you know about this piece of shit? The only thing you know is that this piece of shit is one of the best MALE uav in the world. How come? Because zealot mullahs say so.

Same thing goes for Qaher-313...

By the way, stop that pathetic flaim baits.

they let the US stockpile its nuclear bombs in their soil so they can access to Western technology and build a UAV, they build 5 prototypes, a number of which has crashed so far ! then they boost about it based on an advertising video that "it's so advanced" and bla bla and we will "export it" bla bla ....yet Iran hacks Western UAVs, reverse engineers them and sells them to Syria,Sudan,Venezuela, Georgia and etc. ... is any there any word for shame in Turkish now or u erased that too when u changed ur alphabet and erased ur history hoping u would be allowed in EU ?

leave ...

let them be cocky !

we will be back soon ...

That qaher piece of junk have flied? they must have amputated the poor pilot's legs from under his knees...

:(

Gotta say I'm impressed by Iranians, wether they went beyond their photoshop/after effects skills or they've defied the laws of physics and made that tin bucket fly :)

I can't tell which one from lookking but either way, impressive :=)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom