What's new

T-625 & Turkish Utility Helicopter Programs

And? It's September 6 and 8:00 AM GMAT+2. There is no news about the first flight.

An awesome attempt. Insh-Allah we will collect it with big unit and it will our main utility heli.
Amin...

um.. from what I understand about Pakistans situation is that you're buying arms pretty much on loans alone. So my question is, how are "credit financing" going to help Turkey when we need equity, money flowing into our country ?

I hope of course I am wrong and you're generating enough revenue to buy arms and such only partly through loans.
As for Pak, 350b$ of corruption money is illegally lying in foreign banks!!! Pak government is now all out to get that money back!! And, they are offering 20% commission on that!!! Not a bad proposition for UAE, Swiss banks, Malayasia etch...

This is an very big step for Turkish aerospace. Building an existed helicopter up with foreign help is one thing (T-129), building one new helicopter from scratch is another thing (T-625). Afaik ATAK-2 will be built on T-625's transmission system, i hope we will see it flies in 2021-2022.

So is it safe to say it's 100% indigenous, from engine to rotor avionics etc. ?

Back
Top Bottom