What's new

T-625 & Turkish Utility Helicopter Programs

not few years please inform correctly. TS1400 project contract was signed in 2017 and it is 8 years long contract.

Bu kapsamda Turboşaft Motor Geliştirme Projesi 07 Şubat 2017 tarihinde resmi olarak başlatılmıştır.

.Turboşaft Motor Geliştirme projesi 8 yıllık bir proje olup, tamamı TEI çalışanından oluşan ve TEI’nin Eskişehir, Ankara ve İstanbul Mühendislik Ofislerinde bulunan yaklaşık 250 kişilik bir mühendislik ekibi projede çalışacaktır.

https://www.tei.com.tr/detay/turbosaft-motor-gelistirme-projesi

not few years please inform correctly. TS1400 project contract was signed in 2017 and it is 8 years long contract.

Bu kapsamda Turboşaft Motor Geliştirme Projesi 07 Şubat 2017 tarihinde resmi olarak başlatılmıştır.

.Turboşaft Motor Geliştirme projesi 8 yıllık bir proje olup, tamamı TEI çalışanından oluşan ve TEI’nin Eskişehir, Ankara ve İstanbul Mühendislik Ofislerinde bulunan yaklaşık 250 kişilik bir mühendislik ekibi projede çalışacaktır.

https://www.tei.com.tr/detay/turbosaft-motor-gelistirme-projesi

If you're going to be a pedant at least be an accurate one. 8 years is the total length of the project, not the time to integration. According to what Özden Apaydın has said we can expect to see the engine integrated in 4 years, probably less given how fast the program is progressing. So "a few years" is exactly right.

No. Just more unique. You can google what unique means.

Like that?
IMG_5315.JPG

The way the country's economy is roller coasting around we should be lucky to land these projects safely.

pakistan armed forces should sign TOT with turkey to produce all kind of helos it will not only give us reliable partner which can give us what we want at any time and not sanction prone plus doing it we help our muslim brother in generating revenue it will help benefit us both in long term run and we will might get some special price tag as well today in islamic worl who is more reliable than turkey absolutely none

um.. from what I understand about Pakistans situation is that you're buying arms pretty much on loans alone. So my question is, how are "credit financing" going to help Turkey when we need equity, money flowing into our country ?

I hope of course I am wrong and you're generating enough revenue to buy arms and such only partly through loans.

Back
Top Bottom