What's new

Syrian shell hits health center in southern Turkey

Saithan

Reaction score
n_33056_4.jpg

An anti-aircraft shell fired from Syrian territory hit a health center in the southern province of Hatay today, daily Hürriyet has reported.

It remains unknown if the shell was fired by Syrian army or opposition forces.

No casualties were reported in the incident.

LOCAL - Syrian shell hits health center in southern Turkey

I guess it's time to have more air surveillance and intel, so we can use artillary barrage to eradicate anything carrying weapons.

Good thing no casualties were reported, or else it could have gotten much more serious.

WTF? Why doesn't the government do anything? Bufferzone is minimal what we should.

I think Turks are waiting until elections are over in US.

Why? NATO has already announced its backing of Turkey.

We don't need military support but financially its to much for Turkey as was told by military officails to Government that war will cost about 1 bln USD every single day for Turkey.

+ 70% of population is against war.

Leggionaire- mate instead of writing comments at forums why dont you go and join the army instead?

U like war so much i guess your a wasting your time over here.

Assad should step down as soon as possible, its only innocent people lives being lost because of this crazy lunatic !

We don't need military support but financially its to much for Turkey as was told by military officails to Government that war will cost about 1 bln USD every single day for Turkey.

+ 70% of population is against war.

Leggionaire- mate instead of writing comments at forums why dont you go and join the army instead?

Because the population dont want war doesnt mean they dont want some kind of retaliation, We shouldnt take crap from a regime that is slowly dying cancer of Syria. The last time we want easy one them with a couple days of continues shelling of military complexes, This time we really should get a message out that we and the rest of the world dont want him and his blood soaked hand anymore.

The next step should be usage of Airforce, Cruise missiels, Ballistic missiles and guided shells pumping downs ones these demons they called Assads Soldiers. Assad should know even if he somehow miracilously stays in power he would have to deal with us and the international community...

These should do the trick...

1.jpg

Assad has made his choice, and answer was quite clear. He wont step down and will go on until the end.

Because the population dont want war doesnt mean they dont want some kind of retaliation, We shouldnt take crap from a regime that is slowly dying cancer of Syria. The last time we want easy one them with a couple days of continues shelling of military complexes, This time we really should get a message out that we and the rest of the world dont want him and his blood soaked hand anymore.

The next step should be usage of Airforce, Cruise missiels, Ballistic missiles and guided shells pumping downs ones these demons they called Assads Soldiers. Assad should know even if he somehow miracilously stays in power he would have to deal with us and the international community...

Ofcourse it should be retaliated immediatley.

But i was talking about an all out war that is something totally different, i was quite clear about that.

Ofcourse it should be retaliated immediatley.

But i was talking about an all out war that is something totally different, i was quite clear about that.

Yes and where does leggionairE says he wanted total war with Syria... Insted of replying blindly actually read the comments your quoting...

Yeah that's exactly what i wanted to tell you but atleast you understood a part of it which i didnt expect i'm amazed as it is an enourmous achievement of you, so congradulations my genious friend and now just repeat this sentence to yourself until you get it! just practice little more and you'll be fine okay? you got my support all the way my smart friend!!.:lol:

You don't know how much it hurts me to stay here and talk about stuff instead of getting into action. But Turkey's always in action with terror and stuff, it's going to have to wait untill i finish my education. After that i will do my duty just like every other Turk and im planning on staying at least 3-4 years on contract...

What about you Ottoman Turk isn't it a good time to stop trolling on forums with multiple accounts and to enroll?
Don't fcking take this!! hit them back 100x harder!!
he says and plays the pacifist... total retard

Yes and where does leggionairE says he wanted total war with Syria... Insted of replying blindly actually read the comments your quoting...

Btw as you can see he just said bring my 203mm honey!

or something but i wasnt even judging from that comment alone, in his previous posts he made many times clear that he loves and wants war doesnt he?

So you should read properly before you talk to me, i do understand its a hard task for you but try harder and u'll come there too.

Back
Top Bottom