What's new

Syrian shell hits health center in southern Turkey

FSA got their hands full with Asad, there's no way they will bother with PYD :/

Either we take them down on our own, or watch them arm themselves and grow.

Turkey's direct involvement to this issue would generate enormous problems for us. It may cause a full scale war with Syria, it may cause riots among PKK sympathisers in Turkey, it may harm our relations with many country, etc... I don't give a fvck if FSA's hands are full, they must do as we asked after all those troubles they caused.

We've seen the worst in this summer. It can't be worse than this no matter what happens...

How did they quickly verify it was a Syrian shell?

But you know so much about war right? your so smart to think its just technical matter to bomb them.

Yes we have the bombs, we are technically able to bomb them so lets do it! Just kill off some Kurds there wont be any consequences for Turkmen living there or our trucks which have to pass from there in the future for trade and so on.

Son, you just proved once again how smart you are and you know everything about war!

Turkey's direct involvement to this issue would generate enormous problems for us. It may cause a full scale war with Syria, it may cause riots among PKK sympathisers in Turkey, it may harm our relations with many country, etc... I don't give a fvck if FSA's hands are full, they must do as we asked after all those troubles they caused.

We've seen the worst in this summer. It can't be worse than this no matter what happens...
Friend, I said tens of times there's no hierarchy in FSA, if we don't establish it ourselves there's nobody to respond for them. We don't know the level of control over FSA and i doubt if we have any :undecided:

I know there are risks but if it's going to require use of brute force we shouldn't shy away.
How did they quickly verify it was a Syrian shell?
Also a good question.

@TurAr you do realise, either somebody with stronger influence take charge after Asad which seems unelikely because FSA don't have an hierarchy of any kind, there's no central power. Or Syria will fall into chaos.

We need to manipulate this process because later on it can threaten our security. There are many Syrian Kurds in PKK already. There's no telling if PYD will join their ranks aswell. We must take initiative and terminate them before becoming a threat.

We already have Iraq as a terrorist hole we don't need another. I like the pacifist views but reality may not be as pink. There's a fire in our neighborhood we may not be able to stay out of it forever.

@Otto-fool you've spelled "genius" wrong

Just excellent, keep posting like this and i keep report it. Now the 6th time already, so better to prepare yourself to ge kicked! :)

Friend, I said tens of times there's no hierarchy in FSA, if we don't establish it ourselves there's nobody to respond for them. We don't know the level of control over FSA and i doubt if we have any :undecided:

I know there are risks but if it's going to require use of brute force we shouldn't shy away.

Also a good question.

Well, there is no need for hierarchy in order to start a war between PYD and FSA.

Well, there is no need for hierarchy in order to start a war between PYD and FSA.
I like your style :) but unfortunately there's a need for that. A leader is needed to declare war.

We might attract little groups to our cause but FSA as a whole will not respond.

I like your style :) but unfortunately there's a need for that. A leader is needed to declare war.

We might attract little groups to our cause but FSA as a whole will not respond.

I don't know if you are aware of the fact that these people are fighting with the Syrian government for over a year now(?), and doing a decent job.

I don't know if you are aware of the fact that these people are fighting with the Syrian government for over a year now(?), and doing a decent job.
This is exactly what im saying, FSA has only one purpose, to take al-Asad regime down. But they do it as small seperate groups. I don't see how we can negotiate with each one of them.

It wouldn't be wrong to consider PYD as an extention of Assad regime. And since the FSA is claiming to be the true representatives of Syria, it wouldn't be hard to make them fight with a pro-Assad bunch whose also claiming a part of Syrian land as their own.

It wouldn't be wrong to consider PYD as an extention of Assad regime. And since the FSA is claiming to be the true representatives of Syria, it wouldn't be hard to make them fight with a pro-Assad bunch whose also claiming a part of Syrian land as their own.
Rather not, so far they stood neatural,

There have been rumours that they were in some kind of an arms race with Barzani-controlled northeastern syrian kurds. It's possible we can neautralize them thru here but i still insist on direct involvement of Turkey. Some show of force can also strengthen our influence over FSA.

A buffer-zone is also on table.

The second that Assad falls the FSA will also fall apart and cease to exist as an armed group. So i would not count to much on them actually we should expect nothing from them regarding the Kurds. If you do it will end for u with disappointment.

Fsa doesnt care about syrian lands, when assad fall fsa is gone, everybody will go home and its over. Thats what will happen!

The second that Assad falls the FSA will also fall apart and cease to exist as an armed group. So i would not count to much on them actually we should expect nothing from them regarding the Kurds. If you do it will end for u with disappointment.

Fsa doesnt care about syrian lands, when assad fall fsa is gone, everybody will go home and its over. Thats what will happen!

But if Turkey really cared about the Syrian people, why would it drive them toward a state with no government (as you said that FSA will leave). Wouldn't it make sense to find an alternative to Assad BEFORE taking him down?

In the end whatever have to be done must be done directly by ourselves, this is my special strategy called "fck everybody i ride on my own" but the important point is who should we target first and then 1 by 1.

To give you a hint, Pyd is easy compared to Krg or Bdp/pkk

But if Turkey really cared about the Syrian people, why would it drive them toward a state with no government (as you said that FSA will leave). Wouldn't it make sense to find an alternative to Assad BEFORE taking him down?
I expect one of those small groups to dominate the others and take the lead eventually, hopefully if the same group kills the Asad all our troubles can go away. Turkey gets a military base near Golan heights for helping FSA and we help rebuild a new government and economy.

I don't think FSA will drop weapons. What happened in Kosovo to UÇK will happen to FSA in Syria. They'll become new Syrian army or regime guards.

Back
Top Bottom