What's new

Syrian shell hits health center in southern Turkey

I became a celebrity hoooray :D

WRONG retard, I made it clear before; my opinion is that we should eliminate PYD and extremist factions inside FSA. With my post to TurAr.

FSA will take care of Asad sooner or later, we don't need to get our hands dirty for that we only have to "shape" the revolution. With convert operations and assasinations on key targets. though we can still level some military installations close to border.

You don't know how much it hurts me to stay here and talk about stuff instead of getting into action. But Turkey's always in action with terror and stuff, it's going to have to wait untill i finish my education. After that i will do my duty just like every other Turk and im planning on staying at least 3-4 years on contract...

What about you Ottoman Turk isn't it a good time to stop trolling on forums with multiple accounts and to enroll?

he says and plays the pacifist... total retard

Firstly, where the hell did i say that i was against war ffs, i'm just not obsessed with it like you and i was only asking to hit them back in that particular post which can be translated to retaliation. As you may know as a famous armchair warrior that "retaliation" thingy isnt the same as a full fledged war isnt it mr. Internet General?

Btw as you can see he just said bring my 203mm honey!

or something but i wasnt even judging from that comment alone, in his previous posts he made many times clear that he loves and wants war doesnt he?

So you should read properly before you talk to me, i do understand its a hard task for you but try harder and u'll come there too.

By simply reading your comments doesnt show me any clue that LeggionnairE wanted total war brainiac...

It's none of your business if i like it or not im not the one who's ordering you. I LOVE WAR im obsessed with it, who da phuck are you to judge?
If you're being serious, that is exactly the reason I support Syria over Turkey. Turks think they are invincible and can never lose a war. I remember some guy on here saying Turkey can defeat China and Russia :rofl:

I became a celebrity hoooray :D

WRONG retard, I made it clear before; my opinion is that we should eliminate PYD and extremist factions inside FSA. With my post to TurAr.

FSA will take care of Asad sooner or later, we don't need to get our hands dirty for that we only have to "shape" the revolution. With convert operations and assasinations on key targets. though we can still level some military installations close to border.

Convert operations?! Oh really? but ofcourse my dear. Now just sit and relax breath easily in... and out, trust me nobody can hurt you. no need to panic its safe outside really they didnt surround the building okay dont worry.

By simply reading your comments doesnt show me any clue that LeggionnairE wanted total war brainiac...

Not mine comments my smart friend!

I told you his "legionnaire's" previous comments and especially some of his from last months.

But again i couldnt expect from you to understand my points. I know Its forcing your brian to work to its limits, i sincerely hope it wont cause any damage to your underdevelloped briancells already.

Ḥashshāshīn;3529612 said:
If you're being serious, that is exactly the reason I support Syria over Turkey. Turks think they are invincible and can never lose a war. I remember some guy on here saying Turkey can defeat China and Russia :rofl:

This isn't something between Syria and Turkey, but between Syria and the world. If overly-nationalistic Turkish youth alone is enough to change your mind about who to support, then your thoughts are worthless to me. But i'm going to reply to you just this once.

So Turks think that they are invincible but majority of them are against a war with Syria even after the jet crisis and after the direct attack on Turkish soil which was resulted with the deaths of 5 Turkish Nationals?

Tell you what, the only thing that holds Erdogan to send Syria back to stone age with in matter of days is the Turkish people who are against war. And the only reason that holds the Turkish people from supporting this war is the fact that this ain't our war, because of our fragile economy, and because neither of the parties in Syria are worthy enough to risk Turkish lifes.

Ḥashshāshīn;3529612 said:

Support who you want we don't need little countries little citizens ruled by little countries support.

With a proper leader our nation and people have the strength to defeat anyone

This isn't something between Syria and Turkey, but between Syria and the world. If overly-nationalistic Turkish youth alone is enough to change your mind about who to support, then your thoughts are worthless to me. But i'm going to reply to you just this once.

So Turks think that they are invincible but majority of them are against a war with Syria even after the jet crisis and after the direct attack on Turkish soil which was resulted with the deaths of 5 Turkish Nationals?

Tell you what, the only thing that holds Erdogan to send Syria back to stone age with in matter of days is the Turkish people who are against war. And the only reason that holds the Turkish people from supporting this war is the fact that this ain't our war, because of our fragile economy, and because neither of the parties in Syria are worthy enough to risk Turkish lifes.

As simple as that.

Good to have some sober people like you.

NATO and the US gov, And Turkey is not available for quick reaction untill November 6....

So don't worry..Enjoy Firing...

@TurAr you do realise, either somebody with stronger influence take charge after Asad which seems unelikely because FSA don't have an hierarchy of any kind, there's no central power. Or Syria will fall into chaos.

We need to manipulate this process because later on it can threaten our security. There are many Syrian Kurds in PKK already. There's no telling if PYD will join their ranks aswell. We must take initiative and terminate them before becoming a threat.

We already have Iraq as a terrorist hole we don't need another. I like the pacifist views but reality may not be as pink. There's a fire in our neighborhood we may not be able to stay out of it forever.

@Otto-fool you've spelled "genius" wrong

@TurAr you do realise, either somebody with stronger influence take charge after Asad which seems unelikely because FSA don't have an hierarchy of any kind, there's no central power. Or Syria will fall into chaos.

We need to manipulate this process because later on it can threaten our security. There are many Syrian Kurds in PKK already. There's no telling if PYD will join their ranks aswell. We must take initiative and terminate them before becoming a threat.

To be honest, despite the length of Turkey-Syria border, it doesn't worrying me that much thanks to the terrain. They can not establish terrorist nests within Syria like they did in Iraq. But needless to say, if the government is working with FSA in order to eliminate this threat, i wouldn't say no.

FSA got their hands full with Asad, there's no way they will bother with PYD :/

Either we take them down on our own, or watch them arm themselves and grow.

We already have Iraq as a terrorist hole we don't need another. I like the pacifist views but reality may not be as pink. There's a fire in our neighborhood we may not be able to stay out of it forever.

@Otto-fool you've spelled "genius" wrong

You firstly need to deal with the Bdp, secondly its a well know fcking fact that alongside PKK the KRG of north Iraq are also involved and actively supporting PYD of Syria. So mr smart allow me to ask you a question?

Wtf other than millions of angry hostile Syrian Kurds on our fcking border areas will Turkey gain by killing some Kurdish youth from there?

There are millions of things to do with the BDP, PKK and KRG, Eu and ofcourse nato before we engage these kurds.

Back
Top Bottom