What's new

Syrian shell hits health center in southern Turkey

Every country has classified weapons projects in Turkey we didn't hear about J600Ts untill they were shown to public in August 30th victory parade. We've heard about gunship development after Gören-1 is complete. These things happen all the time. There's no use boasting about what might be..

"occupy Baku in an hour" isn't worth answering.. Like iran had such readiness level

I expect Turkey to assume an expansionist policy and fill the void of Asad's power, have some military installations throught israeli border of golan hills and generate some deterrence. We'll see about that. But there's one thing im sure about, the next Syrian government will become #1 customer of Turkish defence industry :)

Every country has classified weapons projects in Turkey we didn't hear about J600Ts untill they were shown to public in August 30th victory parade. We've heard about gunship development after Gören-1 is complete. These things happen all the time. There's no use boasting about what might be..

"occupy Baku in an hour" isn't worth answering.. Like iran had such readiness level

I expect Turkey to assume an expansionist policy and fill the void of Asad's power, have some military installations throught israeli border of golan hills and generate some deterrence. We'll see about that. But there's one thing im sure about, the next Syrian government will become #1 customer of Turkish defence industry :)

Yes, Turkey acted correctly by doing so. Unlike Azerbaijan, which does not hesitate to announce its entire arsenal probably because they think it scares Armenia. The point I'm making is that you cannot be sure of Azerbaijan's advantage if you do not know the Armenian arsenal.

Yes, Iran does. Why do you doubt this? Does Azerbaijan have defenses against a land/air attack from Iran?

I agree, a new government would be close to Turkey. But I am not convinced that the Ba'ath Party in Syria will fall.

Yes, Turkey acted correctly by doing so. Unlike Azerbaijan, which does not hesitate to announce its entire arsenal probably because they think it scares Armenia. The point I'm making is that you cannot be sure of Azerbaijan's advantage if you do not know the Armenian arsenal.

Yes, Iran does. Why do you doubt this? Does Azerbaijan have defenses against a land/air attack from Iran?

I agree, a new government would be close to Turkey. But I am not convinced that the Ba'ath Party in Syria will fall.
I don't need to be sure of anything, time will show. If in any way Armenia has military equipment anywhere near what Azerbaijan has, it's a tremendous job. on paper Azerbaijan's defence budget is bigger than Armenia's total government spendings

No Iran doesn't, I don't want to start another arguement on this but with all due respect there's no way Iran can mobilize enough troops and pull up something like that before Turkey can react. + There's a very good chance that kind of troop movement can catch NATO's multiple eyes and Turkey can learn about what Iran is up to befre they can act :)

The ceasefire possibility is very hopeful indeed but it's very problematic for a divided force like FSA to cease-fire :) anyway there's little to no hope there will be a peaceful solution. Asad won't simply step down. If Turkey guarantees his safety maybe, just maybe.

Still I'd love an excuse to crash the party, there are PKK elemets to destroy and religious extremists to silent.

Back
Top Bottom