What's new

Two Soldiers and One Cop killed in Turkey

RIP
btw can someone explain to me this whole kurd Turkish thing?

The gunmen opened fire at the soldiers with Kalashnikovs and then they threw a grenade at them. Backup later arrived and the situation was taken care of.

they are growing bold, with erdogan's gay little terror policy

RIP to the soldiers, I'm not sorry for the police

they are growing bold, with erdogan's gay little terror policy

RIP to the soldiers, I'm not sorry for the police
dude, its not the poilice's fault, they have to folllow orders, they also have families to feed

Nigde?
Wth,we can rule out the PKK for sure,they would never dare such an action in Nigde.
May they rest in peace.
So now Arab terrorists attacking us?
What is there left to say but WTH?

dude, its not the poilice's fault, they have to folllow orders, they also have families to feed
They have no honor, there's no honor serving with the police, half of them are feto's criminal agents, other half are paid dogs of the prime minister. They serve no justice, they don't give a crap about the law.

Bunch of murdering scum is what they are.

If I died at Gezi protests, they were going to brand me a terrorist.
Forgive me but I won't pretend to be sorry for a dead money bag.

RIP to our soldiers none the less, may the god give them justice.

They have no honor, there's no honor serving with the police, half of them are feto's criminal agents, other half are paid dogs of the prime minister. They serve no justice, they don't give a crap about the law.

Way to talk about your own police and fellow brothers. Just because the head of them might be corrupted or politically subjective doesnt mean you can throw shit at them this way, have some respect and shame. Would you say the same if one of your relatives was that cop?

This is the response to the terrorists from Turkish people, they tried to lynch them.

NİĞDE'DE SALDIRGANLARA LİNÇ GİRİŞİMİ - Hürriyet TV Haber
Terrorists must be lucky in Turkey. If there was a lack of police, the public most probably would have lynched them to death.

Way to talk about your own police and fellow brothers. Just because the head of them might be corrupted or politically subjective doesnt mean you can throw shit at them this way, have some respect and shame. Would you say the same if one of your relatives was that cop?
I would say the same thing to that MF's face.

"A person who dies while working to earn money" isn't the description of a martyr by my book
Person who dies to serve his/her nation is a martyr

calling the dead cops "martyrs" would be an insult to the men who served our nation.
Terörle mücadele yıllarında şehit düşmüş PÖH mensuplarımızı tenzih ederim.

Last edited:
I would say t.e same thing to that MF's face.

"A person who dies while working to earn money" isn't the description of a martyr by my book
Person who dies to serve his/her nation is a martyr

calling the dead cops "martyrs" would be an insult to the men who served our nation.
Terörle mücadele yıllarında şehit düşmüş PÖH mensuplarımızı tenzih ederim.

Then nobody gives a crap about your book since you don't have respect to dead people.

I was in the Frontline during protests. Yes I don't like our police. But it never and ever gives you the right of insulting those died on duty. how can you judge the fallen with being feto fanatic or erdo puppet. You can't be atheist. Where's the humanism s.hit we had. Being a former servant in service, then don't be sorry for us either. That man was doing his Şark. He was conducting road checks. So you believe he died for money? Then let us tell you. You and people like you have no difference With erdo puppet and feto fanatic cops.

Then nobody gives a crap about your book since you don't have respect to dead people.

I was in the Frontline during protests. Yes I don't like our police. But it never and ever gives you the right of insulting those died on duty. how can you judge the fallen with being feto fanatic or erdo puppet. You can't be atheist. Where's the humanism s.hit we had. Being a former servant in service, then don't be sorry for us either. That man was doing his Şark. He was conducting road checks. So you believe he died for money? Then let us tell you. You and people like you have no difference With erdo puppet and feto fanatic cops.
Everyone dies, not everyone deserves respect.
I don't respect the police, dead or alive makes no difference.

I brought up the money thing because the argument was " they have to folllow orders, they also have families to feed",
Well everyone's trying to bring food to their families. Ways and means matter.

I never said I was an Atheist, I never said I was a humanist. I am as humanist as Hitler or Stalin...

Last edited:
RIP, although I gotta say I read 'terrorists' maybe ten times here already it's facetious.

These are the actions of armed criminals, RIP to the soldiers.

Back
Top Bottom