What's new

Turkey beefs up military presence near Syria border after clashes

I don't believe the Kurds in Syria want their own government, they just want their own culture ( their own schools and language, and etc) so I believe after this war is over, everything will return to normal with improvements...

Syrian Kurds: No Autonomy in Northern Syria - Al Jazeera report not true - SyriaNews

Wishfull thinking, their actions shows otherwise. PKK "supposedly" wanted their own culture, schools and etc to, and now Turkey has those and they still arent quiting. They lower their standards so you can come to a agreement with them and the moment you do that they demand much more. PYD is going to be a pain in the asss for a long time, mark my words.

but how is peace a mistake ? don't the Turkish people want peace with PKK? or they want war??

He's saying in Turkey we're making the mistake (that he says you're currently making) of believing that Kurds just want increased freedom and not self-governance

Syrian Regime is killing innocent people first of all Muslim Countries should make a task force and intervene in Syria and secondly get support from NATO.

I even thing that Syrian's should be freed...

Back
Top Bottom