What's new

Syria and the Consequences for the Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
name 1 country in the world other than syria , lebanon and armenia that like iran?

China, Russia, Ossetia, Greece ... Do you want more?

I remmeber when we voted against sanctions , we shouldnt have , we should have let you get sanctioned to bits.

Yawn. :blah: Then hopefully there will be a Free Turkey Army - probably Russia is making one now.

the other day they said they took a TURKISH GENERAL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

tomorow they will say we took turkish foreign minister

Did you read what CNN wrote? They have already started calling it the "Kurdish Spring."

Six soldiers, two village guards and 12 fighters from the Kurdistan Workers' Party, or PKK, were killed when the rebels attacked the station in the village of Gecimli in Hakkari province late Saturday night, the agency said. Two more rebels were killed in "pursuing operations," raising the death toll to 22. Fifteen other soldiers, one village guard and five civilians were wounded in the attack.

Did you read what CNN wrote? They have already started calling it the "Kurdish Spring."

Unfortunately, nothing new here. That so-called "Kurdish Spring" started decades ago and haven't accomplished anything. So stop trolling, pal.

your master saddam used also force against us with the backing of all arabs and whole western world, and guess how it ended up ? ''freesyrian'' shouldnt u be in Syria fighting assad ? why are you trolling on a forum then ?
He is nothing more than a fake internet warrior.We are not sure even if he is really Syrian.There are a lot of volunteers in Arab countries to receive money and spread propaganda here.I wouldn't be surprised if he is a false flag.

Ottoman-Turk:
How much should we pay you for not coming here and trolling?You are master of trolling.
Are you being paid for doing this?I will do my best to ban you again.Like the last 2 times.;)

China, Russia, Ossetia, Greece ... Do you want more?

Yawn. :blah: Then hopefully there will be a Free Turkey Army - probably Russia is making one now.

hhahahha , russia is irans friend? man they canceled sale of s300 , they voted for the toughest sanctions hahah your deluded .

Ottoman-Turk:
How much should we pay you for not coming here and trolling?You are master of trolling.
Are you being paid for doing this?I will do my best to ban you again.Like the last 2 times.;)

We don't have to pay "Ottoman Turk" anything to not troll here. IranianFacebook.com gets 500,000 unique views a year and they just sent me an email stating that if Turkey continues to send trolls here, they will respond with appropriate stories.

Screen+shot+2012-07-15+at+2.09.54+PM.png

FROM IFB: Let me know if Turkey is sending trolls. We have 500,000 unique views on this site and millions more on another site; They will quickly realize that this tactic will backfire on them in a big and irreversible way.

He is nothing more than a fake internet warrior.We are not sure even if he is really Syrian.There are a lot of volunteers in Arab countries to receive money and spread propaganda here.I wouldn't be surprised if he is a false flag.

Ottoman-Turk:

While you are at it, please do the same thing for Tabriz and Surenas who acted and acting in the exact manners as Ottoman-Turk.

Ottoman-Turk sen de şansını zorlama artık bence.

If there is a kurdish spring then sure there will be a turkish spring in iran , along with a sunni arab spring , jundallah , kurdish spring in iran , Turkmen spring

While you are at it, please do the same thing for Tabriz and Surenas who acted and acting in the exact manners as Ottoman-Turk.
Yes I'm not taking only one side.I've reported many Iranian troll posts too.You can ask mods.
One example is above post.He is clearly trolling.I assure you,every one will get what they deserve.

This is enough for them mate lets leave their racism to themselves.

bro they are living with daydream and fairy tales .. PERSIAN REGIMES, 100 BC AND 2000 YEARS LATER. DO YOU SEE ANY CHANGES?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Israeli ''help'' was insignificant as the war took 8 years, it may have saved tens or maybe hundreds of life but we had millions of people who were ready to die for their country against arab thugs. And we destroyed arabs in 1982 when we took back over our territories and destroyed their dreams. Now you can continue trolling while your ''brothers'' die at hands of Assad !!

You racist ungrateful person! There are Arabs living in Iran and they to fought and died to protect their country against Saddam! I would rather choose to stay away from conversation with people like you who support terrorist attacks but your ungratefull and racist comments are too much.

I can't believe people thanked your comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom