Not open for further replies.
ARIAN WHERE ARE YOU MOD , HOW DID YOU BE A MOD YOUR LETTING RACIST ATTACKS

iranians fighting to buy chicken
2e81d__61827020_picc.jpg

You asked for it:

Red meat crisis in Turkey looms as high feed prices haunt markets

meat.jpg

Red meat crisis in Turkey looms as high feed prices haunt markets

another funny person because in one he sees a thing with high prices on the other hundres of people lining up to buy chicken. You did the best you can but you failed again.

i cant see we are making massive ques to buy chicken or meat.

another funny person because in one he sees a thing with high prices on the other hundres of people lining up to buy chicken. You did the best you can but you failed again.

i cant see we are making massive ques to buy chicken or meat.

Turkey:

medya.php

SuperStock_1460-287.jpg

n_8524_4.jpg

You should look at your own people before laughing at others.

your a joker because i dont know where you got that from but last time when an iranian tryed to show turkey bad looking from google it was actually syria and you got random pics which is probably from the poorest kurdish majority areas which i dont even know its turkey , i can post iran to be 100x worse but im going to delete my posts to not get banned.

Surenas im sure 31.5 million tourists visit turkey because of that and 0 to iran.

Today turks are the one of the most respected within the muslim countries , while iran is more like hated , just ask north africans , most arabs , and other muslims.

Iran would be stupid if they didn't played the PKK-card.

Iran has its limitations; it cannot go beyond the limit to openly support the PKK keeping in mind impact of sanction and the incise of Turkish lifeline for international trade exposure will severely affect its economy.

What food do you eat to make you say things like this? I really want to know. Does Erdogan just make these things up and you repeat them? Or does he ask every country in the world which "Muslim country is the most respected"?

You must analyze the work TIKA has done around the Moslem world and every year they are increasing the budget and project size. Analyze the statistics of Turkish aid & donations around the world,google it and then compare it with OIC countries Stats.
let me share an example of that, when Turkish PM requested Turks to make the donations for 2010 flood victims of Pakistan, The Turks donated 250 Million USD on their PM's call and believe me that is more than Pakistanis deposited in the account of their prime minister relief fund.
So you please name the most respected Moslem country in the world of your choice?

It will be appreciated if you consider all the points deemed to be answerable!

Turkey should really warn iran that if they dont stop making threat, FSA ill be armed with advanced weapons ASAP..the iranian regime only understand the language of force

Turkey should really warn iran that if they dont stop making threat, FSA ill be armed with advanced weapons ASAP..the iranian regime only understand the language of force
your master saddam used also force against us with the backing of all arabs and whole western world, and guess how it ended up ? ''freesyrian'' shouldnt u be in Syria fighting assad ? why are you trolling on a forum then ?

your master saddam used also force against us with the backing of all arabs and whole western world, and guess how it ended up ? ''freesyrian'' shouldnt u be in Syria fighting assad ? why are you trolling on a forum then ?
You were lucky the isralis heped you with anti tank guided missile and spare part, otherwise your army was beeing consumed by tens of thousands every month

You were lucky the isralis heped you with anti tank guided missile and spare part, otherwise your army was beeing consumed by tens of thousands every month
Israeli ''help'' was insignificant as the war took 8 years, it may have saved tens or maybe hundreds of life but we had millions of people who were ready to die for their country against arab thugs. And we destroyed arabs in 1982 when we took back over our territories and destroyed their dreams. Now you can continue trolling while your ''brothers'' die at hands of Assad !!

Iran has its limitations; it cannot go beyond the limit to openly support the PKK

Iran has not supported the PKK, but I'm sure if Erdogan's internet sock-puppets keep it up, you will see 20 million PKK on Turkish soil fully equipped and trained for battle. There are other countries in the world too, like Russia and China.

Every news paper is writing that Turkey is in a crisis today because it backed the rebels in Syria.

Israeli policy was to work against Iran. A handful of parts Iran purchased on the arms market have nothing to do with official Israeli support. Israel's stated goals were below:
screen-shot-2012-07-14-at-3-24-07-pm.png

Happy Hannukah.

Turkey is no position to force anything on Iran: Name 1 country bordering Turkey that actually likes or respects Turkey.

For Hannukah they send "Free Syrian Army" to this forum. But if they are going to allow "Free Syrian Army" here - they should also open up the forum to PKK so Erdogan's boys have something to do instead of trolling Iranian threads.

Iran has not supported the PKK, but I'm sure if Erdogan's internet sock-puppets keep it up, you will see 20 million PKK on Turkish soil fully equipped and trained for battle. There are other countries in the world too, like Russia and China.

Every news paper is writing that Turkey is in a crisis today because it backed the rebels in Syria.

:D Please someone make him stop.

Israeli policy was to work against Iran. A handful of parts Iran purchased on the arms market have nothing to do with official Israeli support. Israel's stated goals were below:
screen-shot-2012-07-14-at-3-24-07-pm.png

Happy Hannukah.

Turkey is no position to force anything on Iran: Name 1 country bordering Turkey that actually likes or respects Turkey.

For Hannukah they send "Free Syrian Army" to this forum. But if they are going to allow "Free Syrian Army" here - they should also open up the forum to PKK so Erdogan's boys have something to do instead of trolling Iranian threads.

name 1 country in the world other than syria , lebanon and armenia that like iran?

I remmeber when we voted against sanctions , we shouldnt have , we should have let you get sanctioned to bits.

Turkey:

medya.php

SuperStock_1460-287.jpg

n_8524_4.jpg

You should look at your own people before laughing at others.

oh god please dont compare my turkey and iran itll be funny to everyone. and those pictures are most likely from syria border . If i want i will post so much things about iran that will even make people laugh.

The Kurds rejected Turkey's proposals today:

"ERBIL, Kurdistan Region -- A top representative of the Kurdish Democratic Union (PYD) said he does not expect Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani to bow to Turkish demands regarding Syrian Kurdistan."

The Kurds have started taking Turkish prisoners of war.
PYD captures 12 Turkey solider in Syria: The pro-Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) has captured 12 Turkey soldiers in Syria Kurdistan on Thursday as the soldiers have illegally entered into Syria, Iran Hawlati TV channel quoted a member of the party. “A group of Turkey soldiers were moving in a highway between Syrian cities of Hassakeh and Aleppo and we capture 12 of them,” a member of PYD, Mohsen Sabbah, said. “The rest of the soldiers fled back to Turkey.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom