What's new

Sui-30MKI fighter jet goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth can a 72 ft long warplane go missing?
Last time, an entire Boeing 777 went missing!!!!

Indian's are delirious they repeatedly crash a very expensive twin engine jet rather then blame their pilots or military they attack Pakistan and China
I have a bad feeling!!! Looks like fishy. After the Indian strategic onslaughts is China showing her muscles???? Interesting time ahead!!!! Is this the "proverbial" second front???? Keshmir and Arunachal - well the Indian plate will be full!!!!

How on earth can a 72 ft long warplane go missing?
That is a hilly forested area with not much population. It will be hard to identify any thing on the ground unless you are flying very low (which is very risky), which takes a lot of time.

upload_2017-5-23_12-24-14.png

http://www.india.com/travel/article...e-of-arunachal-pradeshs-west-kameng-district/

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-23_12-20-45.png
    upload_2017-5-23_12-20-45.png
    985.8 KB · Views: 39
I want pilots safe, at this point, it does not look plane is safe. Also, do you think there is a possibility of Chinese SAM attack?
chinese sam attack possibility is only found on pdf
in case the plane has inadvertently crossed the border they might have forced it to land but at the same time also they would have informed the govt.
we are not at war with china right now and not even a single bullet have been fired on the border in last 50 years
its a case of plane having been lost/crashed in some inhospitable terrain

I wonder why these video game freak kids are allowed to post on this serious defence forum.

First have to find the black box, so that we can know the cause of the crash. Be it engine failure or mal operation.

The Indian triangle is more mysterious than Bermuda Triangle.

More planes disappear over India va over Bermuda.

Area in question is thick jungle . Since you have showed Us flag, Just for FYI Area is still searched by US Researchers to find WWII Planes crashed in the region .

Arunachal.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom