What's new

Sui-30MKI fighter jet goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be CFIT. Mountainous terrain coupled with weather perhaps?

In normal situation, the "black box" ,which is so solid that could survive crash , of the plane could have emit signal to locate its position .
Seems like super-nature power controlling the jet.

Ministry of Defence
23-May, 2017 19:55 IST
Indian Air Force SU-30 MKI Aircraft Missing

A two seater Su-30 MKI aircraft of IAF, which got airborne from Tezpur Airbase today morning on a routine training mission as part of a two aircraft formation, lost Radar and Radio contact with controlling station at around 1110h. The last reported position was 60 Km North-West of Tezpur. The aircraft was declared overdue and Search and Rescue operations have been activated to locate the aircraft and the pilots. Help from civil administration and military authorities has also been sought for the search and rescue effort.

Ministry of Defence
23-May, 2017 19:55 IST
Indian Air Force SU-30 MKI Aircraft Missing

A two seater Su-30 MKI aircraft of IAF, which got airborne from Tezpur Airbase today morning on a routine training mission as part of a two aircraft formation, lost Radar and Radio contact with controlling station at around 1110h. The last reported position was 60 Km North-West of Tezpur. The aircraft was declared overdue and Search and Rescue operations have been activated to locate the aircraft and the pilots. Help from civil administration and military authorities has also been sought for the search and rescue effort.

Wait. "two aircraft formation". What about the other one? One is out of sight of the other?

May b pilots saw chinese military cooking food.... and defected

I meant what happened to the other jet when this one disappeared. Guys in the other jet just looked around and wondered: where the hell did they go?

Both fighter planes seems to have different routine patrols

We are talking about a twin engine fighter, J10 is a single engine fighter.
Nobody knows how many J-10 crashed, officially it is 2 I think. Not sure how they get 10, but since you can add it openly, I guess I can add it to 20 if it makes the Indian feel better.

Why can't they just accept the fact that the pilots are poorly trained and the plane poorly maintained. Improve it and get better, why this kinda face saving attitude, if you are bad, improve it.

Indian's are delirious they repeatedly crash a very expensive twin engine jet rather then blame their pilots or military they attack Pakistan and China

Do you hope to be informed about it only when someone tells you about it on this forum? The search operation is going on. It's a difficult, mountainous terrine which makes the searching ops difficult, I guess.
Where are the indian satellite who can trace a pin on Pakistan border these satlites are fail to search a su 30 mki ,then use google to search it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom