What's new

Suggestion about closing threads

janon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I propose that whenever the admins or mods close a thread, they should give a reason for that on the thread. For example, today there was a thread about an Indian politicial making a horrible remark about rape victims that was closed down. There was a possible false flagging troll on that thread, but that should not be a reason to close that thread itself.

In general, whenever a thread is locked, please provide a reason for doing so, as the last post of the thread.

Indeed but i also want to ask one question that why moderators are allowing Indian political threads in the forum??

Indeed but i also want to ask one question that why moderators are allowing Indian political threads in the forum??

Due to the ongoing general elections of 2014 and its importance, the admins have decided to allow Indian political discussions in a dedicated thread.

Due to the ongoing general elections of 2014 and its importance, the admins have decided to allow Indian political discussions in a dedicated thread.
Yeah but members are bombarding new threads instead of posting in that sticky thread.

I propose that whenever the admins or mods close a thread, they should give a reason for that on the thread. For example, today there was a thread about an Indian politicial making a horrible remark about rape victims that was closed down. There was a possible false flagging troll on that thread, but that should not be a reason to close that thread itself.

In general, whenever a thread is locked, please provide a reason for doing so, as the last post of the thread.

I would like to add that an excessively malodorous thread should be deleted immediately but for some good reason they're just closed and not deleted. And that doesn't stop it from appearing on google searches.
@WebMaster I guess that would be detrimental for the site.
And one more issue,could you pls ask your mods to remove the sticky threads which haven't been updated for over an year????Frankly these old sticky threads eat up half the page space.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom