What's new

Why are threads closed arbitrarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality of the posts in the thread is the measure. Unless off course it is ok with members?

But its not OK with us.

Typical cyber bravado permitted by a wall of anonymity. Is it your individual gift or a national characteristic?

Let me tell you - every other Indian think that he is directly coming after taking shower under fountain of knowledge and his views are pearls of wisdom.

Let me tell you - every other Indian think that he is directly coming after taking shower under fountain of knowledge and his views are pearls of wisdom.

But it is true!!

The quality of the posts in the thread is the measure. Unless off course it is ok with members?

But its not OK with us.

Have you ever tried to be polite ... :whistle:

A suggestion only .. :angel:

No, you know better as you are telling there are no Pakistanies on Indian Forums. :lol:
Yeah., they get abused all the time and usualy leave themselves or are permanently banned :sick:

Oh c'mon, use some common sense, those 10% are inactive for quite some time now.. :lol:

Yes common sense dictates that since they are active on Indian forums hence they are inactive on your forum. :sleep:

Yes common sense dictates that since they are active on Indian forums hence they are inactive on your forum. :sleep:

No common sense dictates that since they are inactive on our forum, then we obviously don't know what they are upto.. :sleep:

Total BS.. I bet you can't find even one example of such a person

No common sense dictates that since they are inactive on our forum, then we obviously don't know what they are upto.. :sleep:
I am on all Indian forums and I know how they treat Pakistanis there!

No, you know better as you are telling there are no Pakistanies on Indian Forums. :lol:

Where i said so? I said who want to be on Bharat Rakshaw type of forums, even sane Indians don't like to go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom