What's new

Why are threads closed arbitrarily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partharjun

Reaction score
Why are mods closing threads arbitrarily? Case in point:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/282042-arnab-goswami-completely-lost-his-mind-13.html#post4851046

It cannot be because the thread has meandered away from the original discussion because had that been the case, more than half the threads would have to be closed.

One suspects that closure is being resorted to as a form of censorship, to preclude uncomfortable discussions by Indian posters. One does not want to suspect the mods of cowardice and unfairness, but I wonder what charitable explanation can otherwise be ascribed to such conduct.

At least if the Mods are upfront that discussion on certain "sensitive" topics is banned, and list those topics, posters will not waste time and responses on a thread marked for sudden death.

I saw your posts there. they are nice. :tup:

Far more non-Indians get banned on PDF.

Do you have any comparative stat to back that or since I am on Pakistani Forum I should just believe whatever you say ??

i dont know why mods always banns me i never hurt any ones feelings or talk like relegeous zeolots or make fun of other nations when owr own house is not perfect i onli do 'some light hearted comments' & ask some 'masoomana sawals'

sab ko band kary ga re tera faijaal thread ko posts ko FB ko twitter ko .

Most of these thread are by Indians only and even in may cases posts by Indians deleted despite not violating any rules :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom