What's new

Why moderators IrfanBaloch and SQ8 encouraging anti Pakistani posts and favouring PDM paid members ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One should be allowed to criticize all institutions in Pak along with the army. They are no holy cow. Criticism should be objective and constructive IMO, we should avoid conspiracies and weak news sources. People should be allowed to have opinions ofcourse but let's not push them down as reality if there is little evidence out there.

Go ahead and post on ALert5, UK defense forum and other places about your hate towards them since they have done wars and killed millions of Muslims. Let me know what comes next. You'll be shipped back to your original roots and it will still be a country called Pakistan when your rear-end lands at Karachi or ISB airport for life. No nation allows insults to their Army / military. I don't know why it's so blatantly allowed here! Especially by morons who instead of staying in Pakistan and SERVING the nation at the borders, decided to chicken out and live peacefully overseas without having any real link to our problems and issues. The only like you have is with IK's fake bullshit.

But go ahead and open up anti-Western military threads, let's see what happens! I am here waiting for "results"!

Go ahead and post on ALert5, UK defense forum and other places about your hate towards them since they have done wars and killed millions of Muslims. Let me know what comes next. You'll be shipped back to your original roots and it will still be a country called Pakistan when your rear-end lands at Karachi or ISB airport for life. No nation allows insults to their Army / military. I don't know why it's so blatantly allowed here!

How's asking generals to allow an engineer to takeover as chairman wapda/suigas/hockey/cricket/-------- or allowing d.g rescue 1122 to run ndma or an admiral to head coast guards etc------ amounts to insulting army ?

How's asking generals to allow an engineer to takeover as chairman wapda/suigas/hockey/cricket/-------- or allowing d.g rescue 1122 to run ndma or an admiral to head coast guards etc------ amounts to insulting army ?

Don't add your flavor, go ahead and READ your own and other's posts above. This twisting of reality won't work on me.

Now LET ME EDUCATE YOU, It is NO UNCOMMON for ex-military generals to get top civil jobs! What's SAD is, majority of you "overseas Pakistanis" are lower level people in that system. May be a handful actually makes it to that level where they can see this. Getting rich owning two stores or a used car dealership isn't getting inside that system. Whether it's the US or EU or India, retired generals are PREFERRED for top level civilians organizations because they bring proven military leadership skills in shaping people, build a culture / organization and discipline. What the HELL am I teaching to people who haven't seen this level of advancement in their lives!

Don't add your flavor, go ahead and READ your own and other's posts above. This twisting of reality won't work on me.

Now LET ME EDUCATE YOU, It is NO UNCOMMON for ex-military generals to get top civil jobs! What's SAD is, majority of you "overseas Pakistanis" are lower level people in that system. May be a handful actually makes it to that level where they can see this. Getting rich owning two stores or a used car dealership isn't getting inside that system. Whether it's the US or EU or India, retired generals are PREFERRED for top level civilians organizations because they bring proven military leadership skills in shaping people, build a culture / organization and discipline. What the HELL am I teaching to people who haven't seen this level of advancement in their lives!

Since when India became a benchmark for defending generals bullying and grabbing every top post by force ?

MATLAB tm logo ka dimagh itna kharab hai k institute Ka bayra garak kr do gy laikin won't let a professionals run it like you guys run papa jhons else where . Tell me do they hire army officers for their excellent "skill set" blah blah or actually hire pro managers when it comes to their own business ?

majority of you "overseas Pakistanis" are lower level people in that system

Your retired field marshals prolly won't gonna get a Clerk's job overseas if it isn't for the resources beyond bps22 . I mean an airfrce fellow would still be a pilot or a navay guy could still afford a decent lifestyle as a ship captain but not your excellent skill set wala hawaldar.

Last edited:
Patwari moderators have taken over this forum.

They say what ever anti PTI crap they want and if anyone responds in kind they shut you up and ban you. They encourage postings by low IQ retards like @fools and let him open 5-6 anti PTI threads every morning . Meanwhile even an innocent discussion thread against Patwaris is quickly closed.

They ask you to post discussions but openly violate their policies .

This forum has turned into a PDM / Anti army forum and moderators have encouraged sick and degrading comments about our forces while attacking those who come to defend jawans and shaheeds.

Like everything else that has been systematically and completely destroyed in Pakistan by PDM goons this forum cannot be saved from the infiltration of same parasites .

I have met some good posters @Windjammerand @ghazi52 and some really honest and dedicated Pakistanis and I wish them all the best but I don’t want to be part of this shit show so enjoy .
Because apparently they both are somehow affiliated with army and the corner plots of DHA are waiting for them.

What the HELL am I teaching to people who haven't seen this level of advancement in their lives!

Advancements like in the wake of national grid going bust chairman wapda running like a headless chicken asking engineers oye yeh bijli theek kaysay krty Hain? :lol:

یہاں تو اس نام کے کوئی بندے نہیں ہیں کون اپنے بیٹے یا بیٹی کا نام ایس کیو 8 رکھے گا یار

agla-sawal.jpg

Go ahead and post on ALert5, UK defense forum and other places about your hate towards them since they have done wars and killed millions of Muslims. Let me know what comes next. You'll be shipped back to your original roots and it will still be a country called Pakistan when your rear-end lands at Karachi or ISB airport for life. No nation allows insults to their Army / military. I don't know why it's so blatantly allowed here! Especially by morons who instead of staying in Pakistan and SERVING the nation at the borders, decided to chicken out and live peacefully overseas without having any real link to our problems and issues. The only like you have is with IK's fake bullshit.

But go ahead and open up anti-Western military threads, let's see what happens! I am here waiting for "results"!
I disagree with your assertion - as I have stated repeatedly and you are welcome to come to the US and test as proof - all these nations allow criticism of the military and its personnel with a period during the Afghan war when General Petreus was being called Betray-us as well even within veteran circles and no law or action prohibits that.

As for serving on the borders - it isn’t the only profession otherwise people would not hold Edhi, doctors at Sindh Burn institute or even Businessmen who create wealth and jobs for others in high respect. Each of these nations whom you talk about respect every role including their veterans even when after the vietnam war some hippies(similar to PTI extremists these days) would spit on the faces of returning soldiers at the airport there was no jail or deportation or otherwise. Lets not make up facts just because one extreme has to be countered by another extreme.

As for your disdain regarding overseas Pakistanis - the amount of fund’s isn’t all that gets sent back, their contribution to philanthropy at home including groups of medical professionals who fly in yearly and set up free treatment camps in Balochistan and Sindh’s impoverished areas AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE without pause for the last 30 years, IT professionals who help finance or secure financing for Pakistani startups and so on are an asset to the country and therefore have a right for their voice.

Extremists don’t help anyone - the Pakistani military has done its role and made sacrifices and at the same time due to them being Pakistanis and suffering the same societal ills such as corruption and nepotism have contributed negatively as well. Can you compare that to the devil incarnate in Asif Zardari? No, but that doesn’t mean they are all washed from milk. It is very likely your father is in the military and hence your stringent defense of it that is the opposite side of the coin which the Youthia extremists are doing.
Where they declare all military evil and have nothing other than a tape recorder of Bajwa Bajwa on every irrelevant thread just to satisfy their drawing room egos because their leader screwed up in reading multiple political, economic and diplomatic cues and left them high and dry - neither are your posts any less repetitive in disputing their claims.

Extremist views benefit no one -

PDF needs $$$ to run! The Hindutva folks, who are bound to attend to anything related to Pak, can increase the #of visits......

It's an occupational hazard....

Patwari moderators have taken over this forum.

They say what ever anti PTI crap they want and if anyone responds in kind they shut you up and ban you. They encourage postings by low IQ retards like @fools and let him open 5-6 anti PTI threads every morning . Meanwhile even an innocent discussion thread against Patwaris is quickly closed.

They ask you to post discussions but openly violate their policies .

This forum has turned into a PDM / Anti army forum and moderators have encouraged sick and degrading comments about our forces while attacking those who come to defend jawans and shaheeds.

Like everything else that has been systematically and completely destroyed in Pakistan by PDM goons this forum cannot be saved from the infiltration of same parasites .

I have met some good posters @Windjammerand @ghazi52 and some really honest and dedicated Pakistanis and I wish them all the best but I don’t want to be part of this shit show so enjoy .
@SQ8 isnt a mod. He's retired.

Also, let other people have their opinions. This is an online forum where differing opinions exist.

Stop getting upset over useless shit.

FlZyH9KXkAA8evi

I remember seeing this in the 90's in one of the school books. Its a contrast into what was perceived. Sadly the reality is something else. The 'Jawan' is dying everyday BUT the ones who sit and command him at the top live in an alternative reality.

This is why people are turning against the bigwigs in the military establishment.

there is NO SPACE FOR PHAROS IN PAKISTAN.

Abay uncle agar General tera itna aqalmand hota tu Pakistan default na hota ... They rule 55 years directly and remain behind the scene. These overseas Pakistan send over app 32 billion dollars a year to fill your uncle's belly .... our Pakistani labor work hard in a foreign countries, make honest money, and send to Pakistan...they don't steal and feed their families....

.respect our labor who worked under the hot sun and extreme heat of arab land and send money to Pakistan.

Last edited:
One should be allowed to criticize all institutions in Pak along with the army. They are no holy cow. Criticism should be objective and constructive IMO, we should avoid conspiracies and weak news sources. People should be allowed to have opinions ofcourse but let's not push them down as reality if there is little evidence out there.
Crude insults and complaints shouldn't be allowed n but posters should be allowed to put their rationales forward.

... term, "Pakis"....
Bro Windjammer, I like the word "پاکی" actually :sick: I'll love to be called a name associated with "پاکیزگی" any day. Just because over in west the ABCDs (American/Brit Born Confused Desi) came to dislike the term doesn't mean it's a "گالی" to me. Just like bani-Ishaq used "اُمِّی" as derogatory term for bani-Ismail or gentiles in general, but scriptures proudly call Prophet an "اُمِّی"
1672606834810.png
1672607441186.png
so one man's derogatory term is another man's proud title

On topic, @Flight of falcon IrfanBaloch etc. are actually not PDM supporters, they are just defending military, rightly so, and in doing so and to make a point they resort to hyperbole which make them appear to be anti-PTI but in fact they are not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom