What's new

More Action Against Indian off-topic posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I already looked.

Alot who voted for Sharia were Indian trolls.
And Sharia has different versions as well.

See the comments, not the polls. I hope false flagging Indians haven't infiltrated into the moderating team or senior/premium members group, yet. :rolleyes:

@Icewolf: this is your range;;;;;;

Users Country Flag: Pakistan Users Location Flag: Pakistan

Quote Originally Posted by neutral_person View Post
All I see is emotional gibberish.

Pakistan's rape problem is 100 times worse than India, a country where women get punished for getting raped shouldn't be writing articles about Indian rapes with houlier than thou attitudes. Constructibe criticism is always encouraged, but when Pakistanis talk like their $hit dont stink they need to be bought back to reality(especially when their $hit is worse than diarhoea compared to Indias problems) , especially the PKKH trashy articles and its followers...
Problem is that you're making up ****.

India has the most rapes in the world. Delhi, India is called rape capital.

Everyday if you go on the news all we hear is rape in India. I just checked the news today (the 28th) and 2 rape cases. Actually 3.

As the article states, 4 out of 10 rapes in India go unreported.

Indian women don't even touch buses knowing they will get assaulted. Remember that poor girl that was raped in the bus in New Delhi?

If any rape or any sexual assaut or even any EVE TEASING happens in Pakistan in public, the Pakistani go out with bats & stick to beat the eve teaser. I've seen it happen.
What happens in India when a women gets eveteased? Someone puts a video of it on YouTube titled "sexy kolkata chick loves dancing".

This is why you MUST fix the problem of rape in your OWN country. Your tourism is just being cut down everytime a rape happens in India. Even many countries have established a warning for foreign women in India.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-inside-womb-nor-outside-2.html#ixzz2Ou88lM3D

now stop ranting...

@Icewolf:Lets ban every Indian from this forum,ban every IP address from India,convert Indian Defence section to some somalian defence section. What you say?

See the comments, not the polls. I hope false flagging Indians haven't infiltrated into the moderating team or senior/premium members group, yet. :rolleyes:

Im not taling about false flags... Any Indian member can vote for what they want in poll... so obviously to troll they will pick sharia...
just like in that pakistani elections thread where all indians were voting for PPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom