What's new

Sueing defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shweta

New Recruit

Reaction score
Well this site is a propaganda machine of ISPR..We have witnessed it during Assam Riots and they are doing it for Kashmir since long..All pics posted here about desecrated quran is picked from facebook which is a fake one...This site makes most of the money from Indian commercials and still it spit venom against India..

I am going to file petition against this site in High court on Monday along with all the evidences I have captured to prove that this site is the mouth piece of ISPR and working against India. I will get it banned in India..

dafuq is this !!! :woot:

curry15_bhang_shop%20copie.JPG

Go check your India defense forum which can be best described as the trashiest forum on WWW. They call for partitioning Pakistan, instigate terrorism in some parts of it and discrete Islam and others beliefs, the moderation there are directly involved in that. Internet shouldn't have reached this kind of people in the first place.

Go check your India defense forum which can be best described as the trashiest forum on WWW. They call for partitioning Pakistan, instigate terrorism in some parts of it and discrete Islam and others beliefs, the moderation there are directly involved in that. Internet shouldn't have reached this kind of people in the first place.

Celebrate deaths,insult martyrs etc etc... funny the same scumbags are also present on this forum.

Well this site is a propaganda machine of ISPR..We have witnessed it during Assam Riots and they are doing it for Kashmir since long..All pics posted here about desecrated quran is picked from facebook which is a fake one...This site makes most of the money from Indian commercials and still it spit venom against India..

I am going to file petition against this site in High court on Monday along with all the evidences I have captured to prove that this site is the mouth piece of ISPR and working against India. I will get it banned in India..

Now if you do that what will happen to modi media machien? they use this site a lot to reach out to their fans. plus i do need something to read when i am on a coffee break:)

OP are you a retard or simply plain stupid??? I know you got a lot of problems at home but don't bring them here.

Which forum are you talking about??

If this site gets banned in India, it will lose half of its members and revenues

LMFAO!! i'm sure webby and other mods would not give a single sh*t! btw, ever visited indian defence forums? ever seen how they treat Pakistanis? you Indians are lucky to have PDF and it's mods who kindheartedly accept you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom