What's new

British Newspaper calls Defence.pk anti-Semitic and sexist.

Why? will she be from pind dadankhan or chichoon ki malian?

No---And How can you say like that?what quality and standard has to do with all such that?
do you think that those who care about their image are "paindoos"?
just because many people avoid to visit website with "sex content" image doesn't mean are paindoos!
and I don't understand this psychology either that why such people are called as paindoos if they avoid F I L T H? :what:

Now the real life police won't give any immunity as per your flag. All the best PDF members living in UK.

No---And How can you say like that?what quality and standard has to do with all such that?
do you think that those who care about their image are "paindoos"?
just because many people avoid to visit website with "sex content" image doesn't mean are paindoos!
and I don't understand this psychology either that why such people are called as paindoos if they avoid F I L T H? :what:

im paindoo myself. thats not the subject of discussion at all.

The issue is in Pakistan not many females sign up on such forums from even cities what to say about rural areas.

We are talking about international fronts and i dont think so foreign females act like the way you describe in your earlier post for signing up on such forums.
nudity is also NOT encouraged by this forum.

Even we here dont take it in good taste if male members comment vulgarly on women images.

as far as the word fil.th is concerned well for some it may be for some it wont be. every region has different yardsticks for moral values

I follow Quran and Quran says kafirs would be never happy from you until and unless you follow their path and leave Islam So stop thinking what they say about you and carry on your work

You misinterpret Islam and Quran in many cases.

anyway we most of us do NOT agree with your misinterpretation.

kher thats another topic

The issue is in Pakistan not many females sign up on such forums from even cities what to say about rural areas.

We are talking about international fronts and i dont think so foreign females act like the way you describe in your earlier post for signing up on such forums.

Even we here dont take it in good taste if male members comment vulgarly on women images.

as far as the word fil.th is concerned well for some it may be for some it wont be. every region has different yardsticks for moral values

kher thats another topic

Sir these are clear ayats of Quran if you don't accept than say it but it is clear ayat in Quran sir

kher thats another topic

So miss spring onion,I was not pointing out foreign girls,I was talking about Pakistani mentality...
why we don't care about our girls? they are talented,smart,we should create a good environment for their motivation.
yes many females are..but just to avoid getting abused they don't reveal it.

So miss spring onion,I was not pointing out foreign girls,I was talking about Pakistani mentality...
why we don't care about our girls? they are talented,smart,we should create a good environment for their motivation.
yes many females are..but just to avoid getting abused they don't reveal it.

defence.pk is not a **** site so i dont see Pakistani females will be hesitated.

Males are males and they will keep on harassing women even on this forum but once they cross line they are reported.

And indeed our ladies are smart and talented and send all of you bitting your own nails.

Sir these are clear ayats of Quran if you don't accept than say it but it is clear ayat in Quran sir

i already cleared. and your lies about killing blasphemy accused are also busted.

anyway move on will reply you the appropriate thread on that topic

defence.pk is not a **** site so i dont see Pakistani females will be hesitated.

Males are males and they will keep on harassing women even on this forum but once they cross line they are reported.

And indeed our ladies are smart and talented and send all of you bitting your own nails.

i already cleared. and your lies about killing blasphemy accused are also busted.

Nothing was busted related to Blashpehmey lady I have already told details of those who were killed for Blashphemy on orders of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and the ayat about kafirs not being happy is also in the Quran go check your self and stop trying to make them happy if you are Muslim

Nothing was busted related to Blashpehmey lady I have already told details of those who were killed for Blashphemy on orders of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and the ayat about kafirs not being happy is also in the Quran go check your self and stop trying to make them happy if you are Muslim

Hi. Tell me whether the people of Taif were killed. What they did was Blasphemy

well kya baat hai goron ke paas koi aur kaam nahi hai jo is mukkadass forum kopo aur yahan ke mere jaise shahista membaraan ko bewajaah badnam ker rahe hain waise i love both jews and love women to :D

Hi. Tell me whether the people of Taif were killed. What they did was Blasphemy

Sir these incidents happened in Makkah but after migration when Jihad was made farz and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was allowed to hit back than who ever committed blasphemy were taken out their are around 12 of those men and women who were taken out one was killed in Fatah e Makkah when he was hiding behind cloth of Kabah HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was told about it and he ordered that person to be killed their

Sir these incidents happened in Makkah but after migration when Jihad was made farz and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was allowed to hit back than who ever committed blasphemy were taken out their are around 12 of those men and women who were taken out one was killed in Fatah e Makkah when he was hiding behind cloth of Kabah HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW was told about it and he ordered that person to be killed their
*there

The Makkah case was because he had hurt the Prophet's (PBUH) (SAW) daughter, I believe. {

*there

The Makkah case was because he had hurt the Prophet's (PBUH) (SAW) daughter, I believe. {

No he used to do poetry and insult HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW in it and one other women was also killed for this reason at Fatah e Makkah she used to sing that kind of poetry which was insulting to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and other women escaped Sahaba tried to find her failed

I am not saying that women are weak or they can't handle,I mean that we must on to provide safer environment to them.
yes our ladies are tough..but you can imagine the height of disturbance they feel when harassed.....
I still persists that strong measures must be taken to aviod PDF for turning into a flush.

Back
Top Bottom