What's new

British Newspaper calls Defence.pk anti-Semitic and sexist.

yes you do. one has to maintain a certain decorum with regards to certain sensitive subject's, after all a large portions of the members on this forum are from North America ,Europe & Australia & the managements must ensure that the popular sentiments on this part of the world are well respected, we are not talking about any indian masala news papers here, but a prestigious British one & that's the most important thing which we should keep in mind, as I said earlier in the world wide web Image is anything & everything

Sine when memebrs from US, EU have a.pronlem with us discussing certain subjects specifically related to women rights violation in indian?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwahahaha .............:D

stock-photo-beautiful-girl-with-knife-behind-the-back-25043647.jpg

Thank you for the free advertisement.

I would like to point out can you get me a list of anti-Semitic comments on facebook or youtube? This is a public forum with complete freedom of speech.

In a similar fashion until someone flags these comments action cannot be taken against them we try to ensure civil discourse to the best of our abilities

If true then, this is a serious matter. & comments & threads which tends to have an anti-Semitic inclinations should be deleted & problematic posters should be checked , in the "world wide web" Image is the only thing & everything that counts ! & if its lost then the so does the website perceptions, & image & reputations are an integral part of the competition & marketing its an absolute necessity , defense.pk has earned a prestigious position in the community of forums, to maintain this decorum, the management should take every steps to ensure that impartiality & quality is maintained after all

precaution is better then cure

Sir for them anything said by Muslims related to Jews is antisemitism Sir when ever we will talk about right of Palestinians and crimes of Israel against Palestine they will start crying and blaming us of these things

Seriously speaking....but this has projected negative image of the forum.
Although various members who visit here are of great family backgrounds,but due tho such news,this may effect their reputation
Specially a girl,now she can't invite her friends or family members,if she do tell them,then they will be very displeased saying:"you visit such type of website?which has this type of reputation?how could you??"
Instead of getting entertained or pleased,admin must focus on stopping such troll so that PDF may not be projected as 'flush' due to such tharkies.
I am very displeased to see that,the website I use has such image.

Seriously speaking....but this has projected negative image of the forum.
Although various members who visit here are of great family backgrounds,but due tho such news,this may effect their reputation
Specially a girl,now she can't invite her friends or family members,if she do tell them,then they will be very displeased saying:"you visit such type of website?which has this type of reputation?how could you??"
Instead of getting entertained of pleased,admin must focus on stopping such troll so that PDF may not be projected as 'flush' due to such tharkies.
I am very displeased to see that,the website I use has such image.

Why? will she be from pind dadankhan or chichoon ki malian?

Sir for them anything said by Muslims related to Jews is antisemitism Sir when ever we will talk about right of Palestinians and crimes of Israel against Palestine they will start crying and blaming us of these things

aik to molvi tumharay fatwon nay bhee humain badnam kar rakha ha

aik to molvi tumharay fatwon nay bhee humain badnam kar rakha ha

I follow Quran and Quran says kafirs would be never happy from you until and unless you follow their path and leave Islam So stop thinking what they say about you and carry on your work

Back
Top Bottom