What's new

British Newspaper calls Defence.pk anti-Semitic and sexist.

Talking about taking serious measures is wrong?working on forum image,improving environment is wrong?
you feel like i have offended website? :blink:

Yes my dear you have offended whole forum, because when you say we need to provide our females with a safer environment that means you are calling this forum unsafer, as if every female is harassed here......
Slav lala you are being Sexist now :cheesy: :woot:

Yes my dear you have offended whole forum, because when you say we need to provide our females with a safer environment that means you are calling this forum unsafer, as if every female is harassed here......
Slav lala you are being Sexist now :cheesy: :woot:

It is your interpretation balixd,this is not my point of view,nor i have offended the forum.Mods and team are both very helpful here..what is wrong in persisting that more should be done.when your guardian/parent/well wisher/friend asks you to work on better strategies then you take this as offensive? :blink:
I am a member here like you.I have felt offended when this british news paper has commented like that,SORRY TO SAY BUT SOME DUMBFOOLS has given them a chance to offence like that....
balixd bhai...stop twisting my statements please :blink:
when did I say that PDF's admin is not providing safer environment?what I am saying that some members should behave themselves,it is our responsibility to feel women safe by not harassing her..few members did harassed and bravo to admin who banned them.
but how long admin will do that...kuch sharam humaray thurki bhaiyon ko bhi ani chahye jin ki khatoon ko dekh ker aankhein phat jati hai :woot: lol

It is your interpretation balixd,this is not my point of view,nor i have offended the forum.Mods and team are both very helpful here..what is wrong in persisting that more should be done.when your guardian/parent/well wisher/friend asks you to work on better strategies then you take this as offensive? :blink:
yes but what if child is already bring home 90% result? are you still going to ask for 100% marks?
I am a member here like you.I have felt offended when this british news paper has commented like that,SORRY TO SAY BUT SOME DUMBFOOLS has given them a chance to offence like that....
yar they are calling comments by members as anti-sexist, and here we have a policy of freedom of speech, tomorrow some newspaper will quote @Zarvan brother as taliban sympathizer and some of his comments what are you going to do than? as webby said we shoudln't give rat a$$ about what newspaper write about us.
what I am saying that some members should behave themselves,it is our responsibility to feel women safe by not harassing her..few members did harassed and bravo to admin who banned them.
but how long admin will do that...kuch sharam humaray thurki bhaiyon ko bhi ani chahye jin ki khatoon ko dekh ker aankhein phat jati hai :woot: lol
oh bhai men will be men as Dogs will be Dogs.....women will be women, you can't change things...talking about a safer environment and harassment thing than Talon and some other members like SO takes on other members head on and Owned them ...... as i said that was one isolated incident

Last edited by a moderator:
yes but what if child is already bring home 90% result? are you still going to ask for 100% marks?

yar they are calling comments by members as anti-sexist, and here we have a policy of freedom of speech, tomorrow some newspaper will quote @Zarvan brother as taliban sympathizer and some of his comments what are you going to do than? as webby said we shoudln't give rat a$$ about what newspaper write about us.

oh bhai men will be men as Dogs will be Dogs.....women will be women, you can't change things...talking about a safer environment and harassment thing than Talon and some other members like SO takes on other members head on and Owned them ...... as i said that was one isolated incident
exactly we should give a dam about who says what this is a forum and have people from different countries and backgrounds

No.but you would have congratulate him and expecting him to bring 92% next time,instead of 88%:laugh:

If anyone slangs you then you don't believe on taking notice of it? :blink:

So when did I said that they didn't?check my post again

Anti-Semitic and sexist remarks are made by some members occasionally .

But never felt the forum to be one.

Only if they have sexy females :P

now send some dollars to us as well webby so that we can be stress free :angry:

Then u say why people sexually tease girls of PDF.

Agr PDF ki Nani G ka ye haal ha to bakion ka Allah he hafiz ha.:rofl:

I don't think any cleric has been criticized for what he looks like.

Although yes I retract my statement, the site is not anti semitic, how ever a lot of posters here are.

including u.

defence.pk is littered with anti-Semitic and sexist comments along with incredibly racist posts not to mention posts from people who CLEARLY have some form of mental illness.

Mods won't do anything about it and webmaster won't appoint more impartial mods.

The better question to ask is why is this site being accessed so much from a council in Britain :P.
I think we have freedom of expression from everyone.
And what do u mean by impartial mods?

You dont need to give any clarfication since top search engines, the website getting mentioned by reputed international foras/papers/Tv channels speaks volume for its reputation.

aur to aur Indian newspaper once said that A Pak General was insulted by a captain at PDF here :laugh: that was quiet a fun
Share those links please:)

Back
Top Bottom