What's new

British Newspaper calls Defence.pk anti-Semitic and sexist.

and we have different people with different thoughts comment like me which is mostly called Taliban here and than their are seculars too and also members from other countries and religions so give a dam about these guys or what they think of us

One doesn't have to be a secular if one tries to correct a mistake in the way we perceive these matters. As far as Blasphemy is concerned the case most people use to support the fact that the offender must be killed happened in the lifetime of the Prophet PBUH but the man wasn't sentenced because of the blasphemy act itself many people don't know that it was his other actions that called for the punishment. Secondly Abu Sufiyan ibn-e-Harith was the foster brother and cousin of the Prophet PBUH so the man who was once the closest to him turned into an enemy and not just any enemy yet his house was made a place of safety for everyone who wanted peace. There are so many examples of people who had insulted the Prophet PBUH and later they themselves because Muslims if the Prophet PBUH himself forgave them who are we to pass judgements. Your right do Follow the Quran and Sunnah but with an open mind.

Dang

I feel like a superstar already:yay:

Besides there are uh "Zionist"people here

We do not have an under 18 or under 21 age restriction here so findings teens with harmonal surges is understandable. It is because of this very reason that we started the warfare sections and the junior TTs tag -- Intellectual maturity regarding rape topics will come graduadually and there is a very thin line between freedom of speach vs hate speach-- looks like the author might've gone through naswarville only which is not strictly moderated

i admit its just happen because of my tharak pan :tsk::tsk::tsk:
since last 6 years i am doing it daily ab result a gya na

Im being discussed in English Media. Me is celebrity . People make line take my autograph

Defence And sexy :what: i think they are high:cuckoo::bunny:zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

We do not have an under 18 or under 21 age restriction here so findings teens with harmonal surges is understandable. It is because of this very reason that we started the warfare sections and the junior TTs tag -- Intellectual maturity regarding rape topics will come graduadually and there is a very thin line between freedom of speach vs hate speach-- looks like the author might've gone through naswarville only which is not strictly moderated

I sometimes feel naswarville is actually the most mature section in this forum.There is something about hindu,kashmir and rapes that turns people haywire.

Back
Top Bottom