What's new

Sign the petition against Geo News for defaming the national intelligence agency

I'm against Army/ISI shaonism over Pakistan's security & constitution, therefore every sane voice up against it.....i will support him too:coffee:
thanks bro
you stand with democracy but i will stand with my country and its people.
security and well being of pakistan is more important to me then geo tv having its freedom of speech.
ok bro, its your view & you have the right to have your point of view which ,I don't agree with , but I respect it
yes we have different views on this particular subject , but nonetheless we are friends & I value that
:cheers:

So many Zia-ul-Haq's on this forum :pakistan: Aren't the ISI and the Pakistani Army responsible for bringing down Pakistan to the abysmal state that it is in today? :hitwall:

one me is worth more then many combined, I am a proud Canadian & my country has a very respectable position & stature in the world affairs & its citizen's & media & their democratic views have the privilege of credibility & our voices are heard world wide, & as an American I expect you, to stand with democracy & oppose all Anti-democratic forces, after all democratic values are the key essentials which forms the basic ethos of our society & its fundamental rights
View attachment 25614
we dnt care what a canadian thinks about Jew tv ..my bad i wanted to say geo tv

So many Zia-ul-Haq's on this forum :pakistan: Aren't the ISI and the Pakistani Army responsible for bringing down Pakistan to the abysmal state that it is in today? :hitwall:
nopes .. fall out from afghan war .. it would have happened no matter how was ruling .. we have almost taken 7 million ( counting both russia and USa invasions) .. Pakistan is causality of the war btw superpowers and afghans ..

nopes .. fall out from afghan war .. it would have happened no matter how was ruling .. we have almost taken 7 million ( counting both russia and USa invasions) .. Pakistan is causality of the war btw superpowers and afghans ..

The ISI and the Pakistani army nurtured Islamic extremism against India in Kashmir which has now backfired and basically turned Pakistan into a failed state. Are you denying this?

The ISI and the Pakistani army nurtured Islamic extremism against India in Kashmir which has now backfired and basically turned Pakistan into a failed state. Are you denying this?
you keep thinking that lol

Sir we have to do only one thing ban Geo and throw their owners in Jail enough of this aman ki asha and other crap they are doing on Indian orders
It is so not easy to close a huge money making channel,whose owners seem to have so much power/access to powerful authorities that even our LEA are not accessed to investigate freely!
Didn't you noticed that Hamid Mir's blood was more important for prime minister to investigate,yeah..one sided,biased investigation... rather then blood of double agent Khalid Khwaja who also had a bit close relationship with Mr.Sharif?
Height of tragedy,our patriots are treated like shit,their voices are made silent,and useless pathetic,controvertial people are respected.
Mark my words Mr.Zarvan,mark my words..I consider these inner trojen as more destructive then Indians and other hegemony players.
We must follow Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's legacy and correct ourselves.

It is so not easy to close a huge money making channel,whose owners seem to have so much power/access to powerful authorities that even our LEA are not accessed to investigate freely!
Didn't you noticed that Hamid Mir's blood was more important for prime minister to investigate,yeah..one sided,biased investigation... rather then blood of double agent Khalid Khwaja who also had a bit close relationship with Mr.Sharif?
Height of tragedy,our patriots are treated like shit,their voices are made silent,and useless pathetic,controvertial people are respected.
Mark my words Mr.Zarvan,mark my words..I consider these inner trojen as more destructive then Indians and other hegemony players.
We must follow Sir Syed Ahmed Khan's legacy and correct ourselves.
What legacy are you talking about Sir I know but now they have messed with ISI ISI would answer them no matter how much nawaz likes them

I am Surprised that people here think that they can Have Democracy without a country & a Country without an Army .. delusion truly knows no bound ..

one me is worth more then many combined, I am a proud Canadian & my country has a very respectable position & stature in the world affairs & its citizen's & media & their democratic views have the privilege of credibility & our voices are heard world wide, & as an American I expect you, to stand with democracy & oppose all Anti-democratic forces, after all democratic values are the key essentials which forms the basic ethos of our society & its fundamental rights
View attachment 25614
support democrazy, where was this rhetoric when UN resolutions were molested by USA and ISAF.

Hello PDFers,

Lets join hands and do something against Geo Television which does nothing but damage our national interests by spreading misinformation among masses.

There is a petition started by the largest "Pakistan" page on social media just few hours ago. It calls for Pakistan Government to ban Geo for defaming the national Intelligence Agency, ISI. Geo has violated Pemra Laws by spreading misinformation without first confirming it, and hence it can be banned under legal directions.

Lets sign this petition...and spread the word.

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

@Aeronaut

Hey man, please share this petition on defence.pk facebook page at 'prime time'...so that more people could see it.

@Aeronaut @Zarvan @Jungibaaz @Slav Defence @DESERT FIGHTER @KingMamba, @RazPaK @Armstrong @cb4 @qamar1990 @BATMAN @Panther 57 @Secur @WebMaster @Zakii @Last Hope @Luftwaffe @Pakistanisage @RescueRanger @nuclearpak @Leader @Jazzbot @Infoman @Hyperion @Windjammer @Developereo
signed.

Back
Top Bottom