What's new

Sign the petition against Geo News for defaming the national intelligence agency

No I will not sign this petition . I support Geo tv & Hamid Mir, & I respect & agree with their views 100% ,especially when it comes to highlighting & educating the public on the negative role that the establishment has played with the country, i am a democrat & I support democratic forces, I value human rights & all those who stand by it & I absolutely hate the role of the military establishments in politics , its my point of view & my believe as a member of the civil society that everybody should be allowed to speak their minds & that signing this petition would be curbing freedom of speech, which is the fundamental rights of a person/organization & I choose to stand by it
so sorry, I cannot blindly support the establishment with such black records like the execution of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, murder of Saleem Shehzad, mehran gate, the false memo gate scandal, kargil misadventure, assassination of Bugti sahib, assault of Umar Cheema, missing persons case, political persecutions of democratic forces & above all 4 marltial law's ! which were a blatant breach of the constitution of the country .

No one asked you to sign this petition so get lost.

Back
Top Bottom