What's new

Sign the petition against Geo News for defaming the national intelligence agency

I would like to discuss few points.
The accusation against ISI by GEO network is extremely childish and pathetic.
There is a huge difference in between pointing out lapses within security infrastructures for the sake of improvement and in clear pseudo accusations for the sake of specific agenda.
Alhamdulliah,our laymen are smart enough that they can recognize this very fine/clear line.Note that I am using the term 'laymen' here rather then intellectuals.Bad journalism by geo,full attempt to create propaganda for specific purposes.Ask these morons that why on earth they didn't show that security alert notification which was issued by ISI to them?ask them that why Hamid Mir was forced by Mr.Khalil and Mr.Kamran to visit Karachi,despite of the fact that he was denying(conversation revealed by Jasmine Manzoor to Mr.Luqman).Ask them that why they didn't send bullet proof cars,which is owned by GEO TV to pick him?and through rent a car service,car was sent??why they washed that car which was targetted/shot by terrorists and removed the evidence?why LEA are not accessed to that car for investigation?I deem worthy to consider such points.
-Regards

Last edited:
Sir Auz i have a question if i may you said and i quote

1000s upon 1000s of mullahs have been doing that for decades and have created extremist that have killed 1000s of our people and soldiers . Complete failure or compliance of intelligence agencies

Yet I do not see protest or petition banning mullahs spreading hatred what's actually destroying Pakistan, but somehow TV station gets the attention?
WTF :o:

petitioning works in the real democracies, here who give a fcuk about petitions.
Point 1 country that is a real democracy!

No I will not sign this petition . I support Geo tv & Hamid Mir, & I respect & agree with their views 100% ,especially when it comes to highlighting & educating the public on the negative role that the establishment has played with the country, i am a democrat & I support democratic forces, I value human rights & all those who stand by it & I absolutely hate the role of the military establishments in politics , its my point of view & my believe as a member of the civil society that everybody should be allowed to speak their minds & that signing this petition would be curbing freedom of speech, which is the fundamental rights of a person/organization & I choose to stand by it
so sorry, I cannot blindly support the establishment with such black records like the execution of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, murder of Saleem Shehzad, mehra ngate, the false memo gate scandal, kargil misadventure, assassination of Bugti sahib, assault of Umar Cheema, missing persons case, political persecutions of democratic forces & above all 4 marltial law's ! which were a blatant breach of the constitution of the country .
Good to know...lets get rid off ISI and army and let the tind do all the security measures against India and oh yea dont forget if we get attacked we will hide behind Geo...mother of all protectors :tup:

Remember,your Intelligence agency and your military is the backbone of your security infrastructure-Pakistan's nuclear program is safe because of PA which consists of our own blood,our own sons/daughters.Our enemy is well aware of that and trust me that they will do anything to create loop holes to weaken our bonds.Our PA or ISI doesn't need to murder any journalist who is heavily payed or funded,when they can hire and inject their own journalists to expose their propaganda!
If our enemies can buy their pens,then our PA is also smart enough to break their pens,without breaking their fragile bones:D

Point 1 country that is a real democracy!

Good to know...lets get rid off ISI and army and let the tind do all the security measures against India and oh yea dont forget if we get attacked we will hide behind Geo...mother of all protectors :tup:

Ah,that is the greatest tragedy my friend,our guardians are projected as our enemies,while our enemies chanted to live long,bunch of morons,propaganda machines..these funded people are connossieur of lies,but they will not get away with this.Inshallah,they will be treated like traitors should be treated one day,let these dogs have their day!

merey bhai one needs to raise voice about PEMRA issues, i wrote an article long time ago about the ethics and code which pak media must follow, media is the strongest tool for propaganda in te 21st century, a media must remain neutral and should not show any bias, here is my article on media bias showed on politics esp MQM

Pakistani media and journalism part 1 | Thinker's club

Done.

plz investigate, where all of your personal data be going after signing that?

Nowhere, change.org is completely confidential. As a result of that however, change.org is rarely taken seriously.

You guys, do sign it if you like, but remember that signing a petition should not clear your conscience. Geo's actions were despicable remember to take some real steps, stop watching it all together if the content is not to your liking.

petitioning works in the real democracies, here who give a fcuk about petitions.

On the contrary, go on change.org.

See the hordes of petitions, some reasonable, others ridiculous, many with tens if not hundreds of thousands of signatures.
Change.org is not an effective device here in the UK for example. But it seems to me pressing issues and people power of this sort is a whole lot stronger in Pakistan, make your voice heard.

I support ISI and Pakistan Armed Forces .Most of my family is serving Pakistani armed forces for decades and it boils my blood when cheap profit based TV channel try to defame these institutions who protect Pakistan.
If ISI really wanted to kill Mr hamid mir then he would have been dead for sure.What do you think ISI is a joke and they need nine 9mm gun shots to kill someone ? :lol:

No I will not sign this petition . I support Geo tv & Hamid Mir, & I respect & agree with their views 100% ,especially when it comes to highlighting & educating the public on the negative role that the establishment has played with the country, i am a democrat & I support democratic forces, I value human rights & all those who stand by it & I absolutely hate the role of the military establishments in politics , its my point of view & my believe as a member of the civil society that everybody should be allowed to speak their minds & that signing this petition would be curbing freedom of speech, which is the fundamental rights of a person/organization & I choose to stand by it
so sorry, I cannot blindly support the establishment with such black records like the execution of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, murder of Saleem Shehzad, mehran gate, the false memo gate scandal, kargil misadventure, assassination of Bugti sahib, assault of Umar Cheema, missing persons case, political persecutions of democratic forces & above all 4 marltial law's ! which were a blatant breach of the constitution of the country .
your one against millions
so basically your nothing.

your one against millions
so basically your nothing.
one me is worth more then many combined, I am a proud Canadian & my country has a very respectable position & stature in the world affairs & its citizen's & media & their democratic views have the privilege of credibility & our voices are heard world wide, & as an American I expect you, to stand with democracy & oppose all Anti-democratic forces, after all democratic values are the key essentials which forms the basic ethos of our society & its fundamental rights
upload_2014-4-23_5-7-24.png

one me is worth more then many combined, I am a proud Canadian & my country has a very respectable position & stature in the world affairs & its citizen's & media & their democratic views have the privilege of credibility & our voices are heard world wide, & as an American I expect you, to stand with democracy & oppose all Anti-democratic forces, after all democratic values are the key essentials which forms the basic ethos of our society & its fundamental rights
View attachment 25614

I'm against Army/ISI shaonism over Pakistan's security & constitution, therefore every sane voice up against it.....i will support him too:coffee:

View attachment 25614
you stand with democracy but i will stand with my country and its people.
security and well being of pakistan is more important to me then geo tv having its freedom of speech.

Fundamental rights for whom :woot:
Are you talking about fundamental rights of ruling elite or "BECHARI AWAM"?

I would like to discuss few points.
The accusation against ISI by GEO network is extremely childish and pathetic.
There is a huge difference in between pointing out lapses within security infrastructures for the sake of improvement and in clear pseudo accusations for the sake of specific agenda.
Alhamdulliah,our laymen are smart enough that they can recognize this very fine/clear line.Note that I am using the term 'laymen' here rather then intellectuals.Bad journalism by geo,full attempt to create propaganda for specific purposes.Ask these morons that why on earth they didn't show that security alert notification which was issued by ISI to them?ask them that why Hamid Mir was forced by Mr.Khalil and Mr.Kamran to visit Karachi,despite of the fact that he was denying(conversation revealed by Jasmine Manzoor to Mr.Luqman).Ask them that why they didn't send bullet proof cars,which is owned by GEO TV to pick him?and through rent a car service,car was sent??why they washed that car which was targetted/shot by terrorists and removed the evidence?why LEA are not accessed to that car for investigation?I deem worthy to consider such points.
-Regards
Sir we have to do only one thing ban Geo and throw their owners in Jail enough of this aman ki asha and other crap they are doing on Indian orders

Back
Top Bottom