What's new

Sueing defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMFAO!! i'm sure webby and other mods would not give a single sh*t! btw, ever visited indian defence forums? ever seen how they treat Pakistanis? you Indians are lucky to have PDF and it's mods who kindheartedly accept you guys.

Go away kid IDF is owned by the same person.better to keep your gob shut if you dont know anything.

Abbay, kamm-az-kamm apnee cheez to adevertise kartay hain.... sharram nahin aati? Jabb Naswar zinda hai to bhnagg kee marketing kion karr rahay ho? :woot:

curry15_bhang_shop%20copie.JPG

The pics may have been posted by members only. We do not hold responsibility of what others do on the forum.

You are free to sue defence.pk but I don't think your high courts are too free to start taking cases for banning just a internet website :lol:

Thread closed

Well this site is a propaganda machine of ISPR..We have witnessed it during Assam Riots and they are doing it for Kashmir since long..All pics posted here about desecrated quran is picked from facebook which is a fake one...This site makes most of the money from Indian commercials and still it spit venom against India..

I am going to file petition against this site in High court on Monday along with all the evidences I have captured to prove that this site is the mouth piece of ISPR and working against India. I will get it banned in India..

Why don't you sue facebook, then? They are the source of the 'fake material'... Come talk to us in GHQ, we'll address your concerns. If not, we'll gladly see you in court!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom