What's new

subramanian swamy as possible vice-head of jnu

Oh well, what can I say, you don't identify the stink around yourself. Being the generator of it, you must be inured to it. Anyways looks like the Govt has decided to clean up our universities, Swacch Bharat and all. So flush, on you go your way.

Yes, and you get your golden opportunity to be a student in places which would have kicked your arse before. Nice. It's just that we have some years of dumbing down coming along, with you turds settling down.

Lol he's like
swamy-meme-pic.jpg

LOL

Now wait for the alternative blog to start.

Yes, and you get your golden opportunity to be a student in places which would have kicked your arse before. Nice. It's just that we have some years of dumbing down coming along, with you turds settling down.

Oh, I am well past my student days, even otherwise I am of the opinion that JNU should be fire bombed. One does not set out to clean a nest of wasps, it is better to burn it down.

Oh, I am well past my student days, even otherwise I am of the opinion that JNU should be fire bombed. One does not set out to clean a nest of wasps, it is better to burn it down.

You aren't much of an advertisement for whichever capitation fee bucket shop it was, unless they need ads showing narrow-minded bigots. Naturally you'd like to firebomb whatever you couldn't join.

You aren't much of an advertisement for whichever capitation fee bucket shop it was, unless they need ads showing narrow-minded bigots. Naturally you'd like to firebomb whatever you couldn't join.

That is rather poor logic Joe Shearer but fitting coming from an JNU supporter, logic being an unknown quality of Naxalites and anti-nationals. My advocacy of firebombing JNU stems not from my envy of this infamous institution but rather deep revulsion of it.

That is rather poor logic Joe Shearer but fitting coming from an JNU supporter, logic being an unknown quality of Naxalites and anti-nationals. My advocacy of firebombing JNU stems not from my envy of this infamous institution but rather deep revulsion of it.

Deep revulsion born from envy. You forgot to connect the dots. What's the matter, forgetting your lessons so soon?

As it happens, you piece of dried-up shit on a pig's backside, I've opposed Naxalites and Naxalism from 1969 onwards.

Deep revulsion born from envy. You forgot to connect the dots. What's the matter, forgetting your lessons so soon?

As it happens, you piece of dried-up shit on a pig's backside, I've opposed Naxalites and Naxalism from 1969 onwards.

Revulsion is never born of envy Joe. No school of logic will teach you this piece of illogic except JNU, but then JNU has nothing to do with logic.

Oh yes I have heard bits and pieces of your dealings with Naxals. From all the results it seems to have achieved it looks mostly a case of sailing on two boats. Much on the lines of likes of Dileep Padgaonkar, the interlocutors chosen for Kashmir.

There is a little bit of difference between the Naxals of the 70s and that of now. I understand their plight, but there can be no justification of their acts. And yes, the likes of Arundhati Roy, and what they do, it is all about getting media coverage. Attention seekers.

Revulsion is never born of envy Joe. No school of logic will teach you this piece of illogic except JNU, but then JNU has nothing to do with logic.

Oh yes I have heard bits and pieces of your dealings with Naxals. From all the results it seems to have achieved it looks mostly a case of sailing on two boats. Much on the lines of likes of Dileep Padgaonkar, the interlocutors chosen for Kashmir.

You hate what you can't be, that's where the revulsion is from. You don't need a university education for this, so for even the likes of you, it should be easy to grasp. But you have to try, and that nobody else can do for you. Never mind what they told you at Sangh Sunday School.

And you know nothing of my dealings with Naxals.

You hate what you can't be, that's where the revulsion is from. You don't need a university education for this, so for even the likes of you, it should be easy to grasp. But you have to try, and that nobody else can do for you. Never mind what they told you at Sangh Sunday School.

You may as well claim that the world hates Osama Bin Laden because it yearns to be like him and is envious of him. And I did not claim hate, I clearly stated deep revulsion. One does not get repulsed by what one yearns to be.

Add to that students who come close to having a knee-jerk reaction that they think is a thought process, like you, for instance, and the balance is fine. But then the second type wouldn't qualify in the first place.

Very poor logic. I couldnt join an IIT or IIM because I didnt clear JEE/ CAT. But I dont hate the institute. Infact I admire, respect and Aspire for it. But JNU is a - piece of dried-up shit on a pig's backside - your beautiful language. It requires someone like Subramaniam Swamy to clear it form all Anti-National Elements

And yes if getting into JNU means thinking like a nutty left winger or quoting Marx, Lenin or any other leftists then I can not do that just as I can't get into ISIS

Very poor logic. I couldnt join an IIT or IIM because I didnt clear JEE/ CAT. But I dont hate the institute. Infact I admire, respect and Aspire for it. But JNU is a - piece of dried-up shit on a pig's backside - your beautiful language. It requires someone like Subramaniam Swamy to clear it form all Anti-National Elements

And yes if getting into JNU means thinking like a nutty left winger or quoting Marx, Lenin or any other leftists then I can not do that just as I can't get into ISIS

Good.

Do the world a favour.

Stay out of as many things as you can't understand. Translation: that's a lot of things.

nature requires balance

let us see what happens

There will be balance. What is being considered is regrettable precisely for that reason, it is not balanced. It is extreme. Two extremes do not cancel each other out and create a calm, tranquil environment, which is what academe needs, most. They create violent swings from side to side. Swamy may prevail, if he is selected and accepts; for how long? Is it anybody's argument that this social movement to the right is inevitable, more than that, irreversible? When it reverses, what happens? We get a Communist version of Swamy?

Yay.

There will be balance. What is being considered is regrettable precisely for that reason, it is not balanced. It is extreme. Two extremes do not cancel each other out and create a calm, tranquil environment, which is what academe needs, most. They create violent swings from side to side. Swamy may prevail, if he is selected and accepts; for how long? Is it anybody's argument that this social movement to the right is inevitable, more than that, irreversible? When it reverses, what happens? We get a Communist version of Swamy?

Yay.

Exactly.

It is a period of flux.

Social re-engineering at work.

Its been 7 decades years since Independence sir. Just the normal lifetime of one man. I would say this nation has a ways to go before it hits equilibrium.

Whatever form that might take.

Back
Top Bottom