What's new

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy

Humne bole the, ke "Iss duniya mein aaye ho toh kuch aisa koro meherbaan, ke jis gali se bhi niklo, awaaz aaye abbajan, abbajan, abbajan? Itna paida kiyu kiya? :angry:

Speak either English or Bangla (i don't understand Hindi).

Well Practically Possible It will take Less Time:D:D:D:D To take BD May less than 1971 :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:there Lungi army cant to Nothing. Army of 5,00,000 , 3 tank regiments,2 artillery and Almost 100 +Fourth gen fighters are Enough @arp2041 what do you think :undecided::undecided:add more or less:rolleyes:

We don't need the whole BD, it is an overpopulated country. I would like to see us capturing either the Rangpur division or CHT. That would be good enough and both of those regions have strategic importance. :butcher:

It should be 'and' not 'or' ........ :devil:

We don't need the whole BD, it is an overpopulated country. I would like to see us capturing either the Rangpur division or CHT. That would be good enough and both of those regions have strategic importance.
To Make Settlement with china give them greater sikkim they want take Bd in Exchange :D:D:D:DMake the settlement once it for all:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Well Practically Possible It will take Less Time:D:D:D:D To take BD May less than 1971 :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:there Lungi army cant to Nothing. Army of 5,00,000 , 3 tank regiments,2 artillery and Almost 100 +Fourth gen fighters are Enough @arp2041 what do you think :undecided::undecided:add more or less:rolleyes:
We don't need the whole BD, it is an overpopulated country. I would like to see us capturing either the Rangpur division or CHT. That would be good enough and both of those regions have strategic importance. :butcher:
download (1).jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No doubt the swamy guy is trying to win votes by stirring up nationalistic sentiments. However, if this guy has to fall back to cheap shots against another country with sketchy facts at hand to win over voters, it really shows what kind of leader this guy is going to be if he is elected.

He will just cover one issue with another and blame a third party.

So much population in both India and Bangladesh. People breed like rabbits land from one country to another wont even matter.

There is no 'or', only 'and', and who is taking the population, we are taking vacant land only. Check my detailed plan in post # 12. :drag:

Indian states upto Bihar and beyond has always been part of Greater Bangladesh.If not today than after a decaade or even a century,Region upto Bihar and beyond will be taken back by Bangladesh.
Looks like that you have never been to or do not know about Bihar :rofl::rofl:

Hindus should had moved to india according to partition principal. Since they did not leave, Bangladesh should demand $100 billion and 1/5 of indian land for keeping and feeding these burdens.

And for indian water terror, Bangladesh lost more than half a trillion dollars worth of resources, land, ecology and livelihood. That amount is also way overdue.

Bangladesh is 5th largest remittance source and counts for more than $3.3 billion yearly outflow. Most of these remittance are moved illegally from Bangladesh. Lets get these illegal indians to pay back.

To see religious fanatics coming into power in India is a good news for all of us who don't like India. These hindu nationalists are communal bigots, would increase polarization in the indian society and also are myopic.

Itha fwain okhol beshi shofon khorilayn, boro boro math futayra lmao

Well Bangladesh invasion of India is inevitable,

Indian states upto Bihar and beyond has always been part of Greater Bangladesh.If not today than after a decaade or even a century,Region upto Bihar and beyond will be taken back by Bangladesh.
chutiya

Back
Top Bottom