What's new

BJP leader Subramanian Swamy says India should invade Bangladesh to stop genocide against Hindus

Would his muslim son in law be leading the invading army?
what ? for real tho ?
How do you thing RSS expeditionary forces will fare against Hilsa light Infantry
they didn't fare well against us.

in the past , we have dealt with elephants, cows and even mountain goats

Last edited:
Subramanian Swamy is the combined reincarnation of innumerable mantris from ancient and medieval India who used to offer such unsolicited advice when the king ignored him in favour of other sycophants. The outrageousness of his suggestions is inversely proportional to the likelihood of them being carried out. No one takes him seriously. He is used as a provoking agent and has very high utility in soothing the nerves of right wing trolls. Nothing beyond that.

Subramanian Swamy is the combined reincarnation of innumerable mantris from ancient and medieval India who used to offer such unsolicited advice when the king ignored him in favour of other sycophants. The outrageousness of his suggestions is inversely proportional to the likelihood of them being carried out. No one takes him seriously. He is used as a provoking agent and has very high utility in soothing the nerves of right wing trolls. Nothing beyond that.

That's a lame excuse. A pathetic attempt to normalize genocidal tendencies found frequent in India.

That's a lame excuse. A pathetic attempt to normalize genocidal tendencies found frequent in India.
This is no excuse. The fact that bulk of the original post is an article from 3 years ago proves that he is not taken seriously. That there are many others who may have similar thinking and may be taken seriously is another point.

This is no excuse. The fact that bulk of the original post is an article from 3 years ago proves that he is not taken seriously. That there are many others who may have similar thinking and may be taken seriously is another point.

What do you mean 3 years ago? and how is this of no concern that such maniacs end up as decision makers in the country. You are afterall a democracy aren't you?

What do you mean 3 years ago? and how is this of no concern that such maniacs end up as decision makers in the country. You are afterall a democracy aren't you?
All sorts of people get elected in a democracy. Doesn't mean we condone all of them. Swamy is a known rabble rouser who has no skin in the game and often shoots off like this. He has said such things even when BJP was not in power. If you are asking me do I condemn his statements, I do. If you are asking me do I take him seriously I don't.

All sorts of people get elected in a democracy. Doesn't mean we condone all of them. Swamy is a known rabble rouser who has no skin in the game and often shoots off like this. He has said such things even when BJP was not in power. If you are asking me do I condemn his statements, I do. If you are asking me do I take him seriously I don't.

But someone in your rogue military hell bent on clash of civilisation may take him very seriously

It will take a lot more than a Subramanian Swamy to cause clash of civilizations. He is not even a minister in the government. He is not even an elected member but a Rajya Sabha appointee. I am providing below just a glimpse of what all he has said against his own government:

The last link will tell you that he wanted to be the finance minister and is still holding that grudge.
But someone in your rogue military hell bent on clash of civilisation may take him very seriously

It will take a lot more than a Subramanian Swamy to cause clash of civilizations. He is not even a minister in the government. He is not even an elected member but a Rajya Sabha appointee. I am providing below just a glimpse of what all he has said against his own government:

The last link will tell you that he wanted to be the finance minister and is still holding that grudge.

Bipin won't stop talking about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom