What's new

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy

To see religious fanatics coming into power in India is a good news for all of us who don't like India. These hindu nationalists are communal bigots, would increase polarization in the indian society and also are myopic.

Then you should encourage people to vote for BJP and Modi. Why do I see you opening threads against them? :lol:

just had a skype call with swamiji .. he is happy with few tonnes of fish paid as tribute each month.
and yes we will keep water too.thanks. @BDforever
i know you, you indians have evil eye on bangladeshi beautiful girls since asia cup, BJP leader's actual plan is to get bangladeshi girls :disagree:

Bangladeshis are muslims and they wanted separate state. now they have one and should live in their umma brotherhood nation and don't come to pagan indian nation. or if they are so desperate they can bend their knees and beg us to include whole of Bangladesh in india.

kaisa hey re tu ? :D

Bangladeshis are muslims and they wanted separate state. now they have one and should live in their umma brotherhood nation and don't come to pagan indian nation. or if they are so desperate they can bend their knees and beg us to include whole of Bangladesh in india.
f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697833f4223c093a18c6a0d066a.jpg

1/3 of bd population in India.......... swamiji on crack.. :dance3:

Actually we don't have any figures on how many are residing in India. Best way to find is to give amnesty to all Bangladeshi to come forward and authenticate themselves.

UP and Bihar has been left undeveloped, even west Bengal is regressing. While all the development happen in South. For exemple Bihar per capita is $400 and UP $500-600 with population of 300 million.

So, what is your point?? Now, you don't want our poor and downtrodden what we call bimaru states, but want our more developed Dravidian southern states.

That is one long jump I would say....:D

I think this is the same game guy who said Akhand Bharar include Afghanistan, and we will get it someday
So, what is your point?? Now, you don't want our poor and downtrodden what we call bimaru states, but want our more developed Dravidian southern states.

That is one long jump I would say....:D

Want? Are you out of your mind? For me every inch of Bharat is disgusting.

I think this is the same game guy who said Akhand Bharar include Afghanistan, and we will get it someday

Want? Are you out of your mind? For me every inch of Bharat is disgusting.

I know that you want our Kashmir and you are willing to do eat grass for that. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom