What's new

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy

10155023_785811891432026_8200120204316831922_n.jpg

Besh, tahole Bangladesher swadhinota o manchitro konodin-e purnata pabena.

Then you should encourage people to vote for BJP and Modi. Why do I see you opening threads against them? :lol:

Those threads are more anti India than anti BJP if you check them.

Hindutva fanatics with their usual communal farts. I guess that butcher modi gave this swamy guy the responsibility to fart on his behalf every now & then. It may also gain him votes from a huge chunk of brain dead indian pop. :lol:

for better member participation:

"Assam mine, West Bengal mine, Tripura also mine. until return of these lands from India, BD's independence and map will be incomplete"

"Assam amar, Magribi Bengal amar, Tripura amar. agula Indiar kabl theke phire na pawa porjonto Bangladesher swadhinata o manchitra purnata pabe na"

"Assam mera, Maghribi Bengal mera, Tripura bhi mera. Ye saare zameen India ki hukumat se vapas hone tak Bangladesh ki azadi aur naksha pura nahi ho sakti"

Bhaisab ita oylo Sylhetir basha.

Spot on Khair bhai ;)
Thanks. i am impressed with myself 8-)

Why not take all of Bangladesh along with its people..... :enjoy:

Why do you Indians want to just steal their land....

for better member participation:

"Assam mine, West Bengal mine, Tripura also mine. until return of these lands from India, BD's independence and map will be incomplete"

"Assam amar, Magribi Bengal amar, Tripura amar. agula Indiar kabl theke phire na pawa porjonto Bangladesher swadhinata o manchitra purnata pabe na"

"Assam mera, Maghribi Bengal mera, Tripura bhi mera. Ye saare zameen India ki hukumat se vapas hone tak Bangladesh ki azadi aur naksha pura nahi ho sakti"

Thanks. i am impressed with myself 8-)

As I said earlier in Bengali, BD's independence and map will remain incomplete forever, in fact try to save it from getting more incomplete. :lol:

Why not take all of Bangladesh along with its people..... :enjoy:

Why do you Indians want to just steal their land....

Trust me, these Indians are utterly delusional to think that Bangladeshi's would have any interest in migrating to their country.

BD's economy is doing much better than India's and no self-respecting Muslim would have any interest in migrating to the crazed country where Hindus murder members of other minorities on a regular basis.

Trust me, these Indians are utterly delusional to think that Bangladeshi's would have any interest in migrating to their country.

BD's economy is doing much better than India's and no self-respecting Muslim would have any interest in migrating to the crazed country where Hindus murder members of other minorities on a regular basis.

Still delusional? BD's per capita is half of India's by any parameter. We have already discussed this little fact many times, right? :lol: No self-respecting Muslim would cross over to India from BD, then why you guys make so much of noise when self-respecting Muslims get shot while crossing the border. :coffee:

The World Factbook

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Table

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

Still delusional? BD's per capita is half of India's by any parameter. We have already discussed this little fact many times, right? :lol: No self-respecting Muslim would cross over to India from BD, then why you guys make so much of noise when self-respecting Muslims get shot while crossing the border. :coffee:

The World Factbook

GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) | Data | Table

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table

You fool - stop quoting incorrect statistics.

BD government figures will put GDP/capita at around 1200 dollars this year in comparison to 15/1600 for India.

BD's GDP will again grow at around 6% as it's exports earnings are growingdouble-digit.

BD citizens live for 70 years whereas Indians live for 67 years and there is no mass starvation in BD like there is in India, where millions die each year.

Back
Top Bottom