What's new

Bangladesh should compensate with land for influx: Subramanian Swamy

CHT is a low hanging fruit which India can have whenever it wants to, Myanmar would be more than happy to help the cause.

Why are you after our Kashmir CHT? Leave it. Conquer Pakistan but please leave Bangladesh. Just be a friend. No need to annex BD.

Who are your ancestors?:lol:

Bangladeshis are such inferior people, I'm sorry but that's just the impression I get. They steal our crops and when we catch them they make excuses like "We got lost and found ourselves here".:rofl:
Aisi-post-mat-daala-kar-varna-aise-din-aa-jayenge.jpg

ahahahaha

Hindus should had moved to india according to partition principal. Since they did not leave, Bangladesh should demand $100 billion and 1/5 of indian land for keeping and feeding these burdens.

And for indian water terror, Bangladesh lost more than half a trillion dollars worth of resources, land, ecology and livelihood. That amount is also way overdue.

Bangladesh is 5th largest remittance source and counts for more than $3.3 billion yearly outflow. Most of these remittance are moved illegally from Bangladesh. Lets get these illegal indians to pay back.

Good point. As an extension, after partition, WB/Bihar/ Assam Muslims (7 times the hindu population in BD) should have gone to BD as per the partition principle. Since they did not leave, India must demand Bangladesh 700 billion dollars and 3/4 of BD land for keeping and feeding these burden.

Net result, 700-100=600 Billion dollars should be paid to India immediately. :bunny:

Good point. As an extension, after partition, WB/Bihar/ Assam Muslims (7 times the hindu population in BD) should have gone to BD as per the partition principle. Since they did not leave, India must demand Bangladesh 700 billion dollars and 3/4 of BD land for keeping and feeding these burden.

Net result, 700-100=600 Billion dollars should be paid to India immediately. :bunny:
do not worry, we will take over WB/Bihar/Assam and take care of them, you can sleep peacefully :D

do not worry, we will take over WB/Bihar/Assam and take care of them, you can sleep peacefully :D
The traitors of the B.J.P and haramkhor CIA agent Subramaniam Swamy have never responded to my reference to the firangi control of India's media by trying to divert attention away from the firangi enemy -- and the firangis' invasion of India in the form of the IAEA inspections -- and direct it toward other Indians (which is what Bangladeshis, like other muslims of the subcontinent, are); a B.J.P. spokesman referred to Bangladeshi "infiltration", never mind the firangis' invasion of India's nuclear program and infiltration -- which in fact is almost total control -- of Indian media, government, politicians, etc. The nuclear bomb that will destroy New Delhi will destroy the B.J.P. traitors as surely as any other.

The traitors of the B.J.P and haramkhor CIA agent Subramaniam Swamy have never responded to my reference to the firangi control of India's media by trying to divert attention away from the firangi enemy -- and the firangis' invasion of India in the form of the IAEA inspections -- and direct it toward other Indians (which is what Bangladeshis, like other muslims of the subcontinent, are); a B.J.P. spokesman referred to Bangladeshi "infiltration", never mind the firangis' invasion of India's nuclear program and infiltration -- which in fact is almost total control -- of Indian media, government, politicians, etc. The nuclear bomb that will destroy New Delhi will destroy the B.J.P. traitors as surely as any other.
stupid-gifs-6.gif

btw who is in your picture ?

View attachment 25285

btw who is in your picture ?
It's me Satish Chandra

I am India's expert in strategic defence, father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program and the world's greatest scientist ( biography in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2012 and earlier editions). See 'What You Should Know About RAW' in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title.

It's me Satish Chandra

I am India's expert in strategic defence, father of India's strategic program including the Integrated Guided Missile Development Program and the world's greatest scientist ( biography in Marquis' Who's Who in the World, 2012 and earlier editions). See 'What You Should Know About RAW' in my blog titled 'Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S.' which can be found by a Yahoo/Google search with the title.
are you for real ? because many ppl run accounts of other ppl :)

are you for real ? because many ppl run accounts of other ppl :)
RAW is always on forefront to defame me because they know I expose their hypocricy and attitude towards neighbors such as Pakistan and Bangladesh. USA and Zionist controlled RAW is greatest enemy of India

Back
Top Bottom