What's new

subramanian swamy as possible vice-head of jnu

They can arrange anything,they have political protection n they know it.

What we are seeing is the saffron rebound to near 6 decades of Congress narrative.

Its natural.

It will happen.

From the samudra manthan, a stronger India shall emerge.

Keep your eyes and ears open, have an open mind, and let pappu be active otherwise.

What we are seeing is the saffron rebound to near 6 decades of Congress narrative.

Its natural.

It will happen.

From the samudra manthan, a stronger India shall emerge.

Keep your eyes and ears open, have an open mind, and let pappu be active otherwise.
I more of GhandhiMuktBharat than CongressMuktBharat

A gandhi free congress is an ideal opposition ,way better than any 3rd front which makes governance unstable .

Ideally Indian polity should move btw centre-right n centre-left without any space for incompetence and corruption.

more pappu stays more congress leaders will leave, very bad for Indian Polity,will create extremes.

Last edited:
I more of GhandhiMuktBharat than CongressMuktBharat

A gandhi free congress is an ideal opposition ,way better than any 3rd front which makes governance unstable .

Ideally Indian polity should move btw centre-right to centre-left without any space for incompetence and corruption.

more pappu stays more congress leaders will leave, very bad for Indian Polity,will create extremes.

I think you misconstrued pappu for a human being.

My pappu is simply attached to one. Opinionated. Strong (willed). Independent. A maverick.

Other than that, I must tell you that the Gandhis are as much part of us, as the rest of us are.

Center, left, right, means nothing to me. Labels.

I am happy with a nationalist party. One that stands for a strong, muscular India.

I am happy with an equal society. A fair society.

I am extremely unhappy with bigotry of any hue. Saffron, white, or green.

That's my political stance.

CPqAzlsVAAUmU0R.jpg
V E R Y F U N N Y.

It is, actually.

I think you misconstrued pappu for a human being.

My pappu is simply attached to one. Opinionated. Strong (willed). Independent. A maverick.

Other than that, I must tell you that the Gandhis are as much part of us, as the rest of us are.

Center, left, right, means nothing to me. Labels.

I am happy with a nationalist party. One that stands for a strong, muscular India.

I am happy with an equal society. A fair society.

I am extremely unhappy with bigotry of any hue. Saffron, white, or green.

That's my political stance.
My bad their.

Centre,left,right are labels only in citizens domain,to shut a voice with a direct opposite to balance a dissent.

For polity they are tools to reach out to every opinion,increasing their appeal and are very important for stability.

anger management is extremely needed in a country otherwise country's have "springs" with ultimate downfall.

Their is the issue, everyone claims to be a nationalist,all have different theory's of an ideal nation which is stronger

and muscular.Equal society,bigotry etc we are tolerant society even though here it doesn't look like one,

,every political move in any direction will eventually makes it more tolerant,with laws protecting it.

Very good

Students who have thought process like Arundhati Roy, Medha Patkar, and PDF member @jamahir should be kicked out

Add to that students who come close to having a knee-jerk reaction that they think is a thought process, like you, for instance, and the balance is fine. But then the second type wouldn't qualify in the first place.

What is your Academic qualification and work experience
Can we see your profile anywhere on the internet

Who are you ; just an anonymous troll

i will give you more non-academically-qualified ( from harvard, lse, iim etc ) anonymous trolls... prophet jesus, prophet muhammad, marx, engels, lenin, gaddafi.

this ( The Green Book - II ) is infinitely superior and right than anything coming out of harvard, lse, iim etc.

the "occupy" movements in usa and other anglo countries, organized and attended by mostly ordinary citizens who were newly politically active, shows the failure of all these idiotic institutions and courses that susu swamy and his likes attend and trumpet... he is nothing compared to me, let alone to those i mentioned above.

do you know the socialogy work of ibn khaldun, a north african from centuries ago?? he is called "the founder of socialogy" and his work contributes to current socialogic and economic understandings and procedures.

http://www.uned.es/congreso-ibn-khaldun/pdf/04 Faridah Hj Hassan.pdf

IBN KHALDUN - His Life and Work

No, I meant you. Just to plod along and make sure that you can't play clever word-games.

Oh well, what can I say, you don't identify the stink around yourself. Being the generator of it, you must be inured to it. Anyways looks like the Govt has decided to clean up our universities, Swacch Bharat and all. So flush, on you go your way.

Back
Top Bottom