What's new

Delhi court summons Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi in National Herald case

Hope Arun Jaitley and some other moderates in bjp who were in amicable terms with congress doesnt screw this up and let law take its own course.But truly a remarkable achievement of Swamy to get the top family to be summoned to court.

Actually this Jetly and sushma are such persons who drinks tea with Congress leader every evening. I do not trust them. This corrupt family must be sent to Jail.

Actually this Jetly and sushma are such persons who drinks tea with Congress leader every evening. I do not trust them. This corrupt family must be sent to Jail.
Everybody is counting on them being sent to jail, that will be the day, India is free of these corrupt people.
Yes the moderates and seculars of BJP. should let law take the course and not interfere.

Everybody is counting on them being sent to jail, that will be the day, India is free of these corrupt people.
Yes the moderates and seculars of BJP. should let law take the course and not interfere.

Dr swamy had rightly said that he had adviced vajpayee to fix sonia in many of such cases. Had vajpayee done that, we would not have lost our precious 10 years.

Dr swamy had rightly said that he had adviced vajpayee to fix sonia in many of such cases. Had vajpayee done that, we would not have lost our precious 10 years.
Rahul was caught with 300k $ etc. in US airport without proper receipts,Vajpayee government bailed him out then, they shouldn't have done that and what did Vajpayee govt. get in return constant harassment of Modi and all BJP people for the next 10 years.
"Making a mistake once is human,but making the same mistake again and again is being a fool".

...sonia and rahul, alog with prinka and family will flee from India. They have amassed billions for this reason...

Swamy has asked for CBI inquiry and this chutiya jatly is thinking.
He will keep thinking until the congress prepare their legal response team or the papers and evidence has vanished.
I'm not getting my hopes up on this one. There is an unwritten rule & unofficial understanding between political parties... opposition party leaders will not be touched or will be shielded from any eventuality. This has been the norm in India till now.. unless it changes under Mdoi!

I'm not getting my hopes up on this one. There is an unwritten rule & unofficial understanding between political parties... opposition party leaders will not be touched or will be shielded from any eventuality. This has been the norm in India till now.. unless it changes under Mdoi!

It has to change. The way I see it, NaMo will simply look the other way while handing over the sword to Dr. Swamy and 'let him do it'.

It has to change. The way I see it, NaMo will simply look the other way while handing over the sword to Dr. Swamy and 'let him do it'.
I hope it does. Considering NaMo's track record.. he does not interfere in the working of investigative & law enforcement agencies. Gujarat is one state where you'll find highest number of successful prosecution of politically connected people in the past 10 years... & most of them are connected to the ruling party. This alone gives me a hope that govt in centre will let the law take it's own course!

Lets hope this is the new change, and Modi goes ahead and allows law to take its course and get Gandhis in jail

Congress has broken this rule. They tried all their conspiracy against Modi and Amit shah. It is the time to give that back with interest.

Congress has broken this rule. They tried all their conspiracy against Modi and Amit shah. It is the time to give that back with interest.

That's what Modi is doing. He will not directly head the case which will point fingers at him for using power. He is simply letting Dr. Swamy do the job. And the latter is relishing this opportunity. :D

Back
Top Bottom