What's new

South Africa vs Pakistan: Match to Watch, Lords - WorldCup 2019

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
South Africa vs Pakistan CWC 2019 Cricket Match: Do or Die Match, #WorldCup 2019 at LORDs Stadium on Sunday.

Match Preview: Pak vs SA CWC 19 balanced preview :

Pakistani bowling is the major issue...all bowlers are struggling not batters who have consistently bat ok and but only need to get support.

Shadab Khan , Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Hafeez, and Shaheen Shah Afridi are all struggling badly.

Suggest stop listening to bullshit by Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar, Ramiz Raja, Rashid Latif Saqlain Mushtaq and Dr Nauman. They themselves did nothing living in past. Better these bowlers stop fakely supporting Pak bullshit bowlers.

Wish both red alert teams a great match at the Lords London.

Do or Die?

Its almost impossible for Pakistan to qualify for semi

Just play for pride or 5th position

South Africa vs Pakistan CWC 2019 Cricket Match: Do or Die Match, #WorldCup 2019 at LORDs Stadium on Sunday.

Match Preview: Pak vs SA CWC 19 balanced preview :

Pakistani bowling is the major issue...all bowlers are struggling not batters who have consistently bat ok and but only need to get support.

Shadab Khan , Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Imad Wasim, Hafeez, and Shaheen Shah Afridi are all struggling badly.

Suggest stop listening to bullshit by Wasim Akram, Shoaib Akhtar, Ramiz Raja, Rashid Latif Saqlain Mushtaq and Dr Nauman. They themselves did nothing living in past. Better these bowlers stop fakely supporting Pak bullshit bowlers.

Wish both red alert teams a great match at the Lords London.

Both bowlers and batsmen are struggling but batsmen are struggling more. Batsmen lost the game against WI, Australia and didn't even put up a fight against India. England game was won by bowlers, England's #8 has an average of 26 with a high score of 95. That score was very chaseable by such a strong batting line up.

Hasnain and Harris in
Amir and wahab to open bowling
Pakistan win .

Both bowlers and batsmen are struggling but batsmen are struggling more. Batsmen lost the game against WI, Australia and didn't even put up a fight against India. England game was won by bowlers, England's #8 has an average of 26 with a high score of 95. That score was very chaseable by such a strong batting line up.
bowling, batting and fielding all poor
Bowlers give too many runs..batsman cannot chase big scores and fielders cannot catch and cannot run out others so if Pakistan win next 4 match than I will consider it great result but u doubt they will

bowling, batting and fielding all poor
Bowlers give too many runs..batsman cannot chase big scores and fielders cannot catch and cannot run out others so if Pakistan win next 4 match than I will consider it great result but u doubt they will

No bowler is taking new ball wickets either that is the only problem with all bowlers, including Aamir. Should have brought Shinwari in my opinion or at least played Hasnain with new ball.

Hasnain and Harris in
Amir and wahab to open bowling
Pakistan win .

Wahab is old ball bowler only I think Hasnain would be better with new ball pace and hopefully some swing.

I hope and wish SA wins .... advance congratulations.
For to this Pakistani team, I wish them full bad luck and they lose all their matches so an operation cleanup gets launched in cricket as well.

Need a revamp of PCB and cricket team. Whether they win or lose should not change this fact.

Watch Sarfraz Ahmed Captain Press Conference:

Former Players and Cricket analyst provoking to fans watching thier videos have been one problem faced by better players of this era. 90s era was bullshit.

Media and Social media need to be less emotional....ppl keep complaining Pak should not have lost Australia match. Lets just move ahead.

Pakistan almost always wins against south africa in group stages.
We are although out of the tournament - 99%.
Our fielders have dropped too many catches in this tournament, and we lack a pacer to complement Amir when opening up. Hassan Ali is out of form, Shoaib Malik has been at his worst, Imam is not that good, Imad has never impressed me, he focuses more on the chewing gum then the game, even shadab has been un impressive lately, a good team wasn't selected.

Need a revamp of PCB and cricket team. Whether they win or lose should not change this fact.
This is Pakistan. If they win few of the next matches, it will be a good enough excuses for our top management to just keep the status quo and skip any accountability and restructuring/overhaul.

I hope we lose so we can start sacking stupid management, selectors who picked wrong player,we need some passionate players not salary job type players.

Watch Sarfraz Ahmed Captain Press Conference:

Former Players and Cricket analyst provoking to fans watching thier videos have been one problem faced by better players of this era. 90s era was bullshit.

Media and Social media need to be less emotional....ppl keep complaining Pak should not have lost Australia match. Lets just move ahead.

Feel sorry for this guy.

Wining & Loosing is part of the game but I forgot that we live in Subcontinent where people are crazy of Cricket

If bowler gives more then 20 runs in their 10 over they are trash

Pakistani bowlers have started to give 43 and 59 runs per 10 overs and that shows the bridge and gap in standards

We will know in first 10 overs if Pakistan is switched on.

I dont think Sarfaraz is a good captain but at this moment we dont have options. We have good players but they lack mental strength and self belief. Of all team games, cricket is where captain matters the most. Captain inspires by leading by example ad through performance. None of those traits present in Sarfaraz and its not just this World Cup. If he was good, he would have taken the team up from Champions Trophy victory but the team has actually gone down consistently losing games.

Pakistan needs to invest in modernizing the game. It needs to improve its first class and without that, although we have talent as can be in this team too but that talent cant be harnessed into effective team play to win games.

Back
Top Bottom