What's new

Some Significant Countries Supporting India Whole-heartedly for Permanent UNSC seat

its going to be a long list of countries who are supporting india for UNSC
it better to give a list of countries who are not supporting india for UNSC
can some one find that
i tried but couldnt find i know some countries like
pakistan
itlay

Italy ???? :disagree:

Who told you???

I did not mean it is a crime in it's literal meaning, I meant that it is quite an unfair practice. He is trying to pose as a neutral member but his stance on sensitive issues is very clear. However, that is not what upsets me, it was his blatant Pakistan bashing that really upset me.
OffTopic:
Well why do you think it is an unfair practice?

When did the member say that he/she doesnt have roots in India?

Btw can only an Indian conform to what one would genrally associate with an Indian?
Isnt is possible that a person living in UK beleives deeply in what an average Indian does?

As far as bashing goes then I guess India is much more brutally bashed in this forum. I dont see any complains then?

People complain too often about Indians/Disguised Indians bashing Pakistan when what they forget is that there are many more Pakistani members here who bash India. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and its time we people realise this.

OnTopic:

Chadhte Suraj ko Sab Salaam Kartein hain.. so keep rising everyday and keep shining everyday..

Personally I dont care if India has a UNSC seat or not , dont really think the Maoist situation or the terrorist situation changing because of that. As far as International presence/diplomacy goes then I guess we should invest in building stronger Industrial ties around the world as compared to defence related ties. If we have the financial clout then we wont need to lobby for UNSC seat. It will be served to us on a platter.

OffTopic:
Well why do you think it is an unfair practice?

When did the member say that he/she doesnt have roots in India?

Btw can only an Indian conform to what one would genrally associate with an Indian?
Isnt is possible that a person living in UK beleives deeply in what an average Indian does?

As far as bashing goes then I guess India is much more brutally bashed in this forum. I dont see any complains then?

People complain too often about Indians/Disguised Indians bashing Pakistan when what they forget is that there are many more Pakistani members here who bash India. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction and its time we people realise this.

OnTopic:

Chadhte Suraj ko Sab Salaam Kartein hain.. so keep rising everyday and keep shining everyday..

Personally I dont care if India has a UNSC seat or not , dont really think the Maoist situation or the terrorist situation changing because of that. As far as International presence/diplomacy goes then I guess we should invest in building stronger Industrial ties around the world as compared to defence related ties. If we have the financial clout then we wont need to lobby for UNSC seat. It will be served to us on a platter.

If you look at my previous posts I was quick to reprimand Rafi on his lollipop post but this guy was taking it to the extreme, he's lucky the mods are off on Eid holidays otherwise he would have been gone. Decency and respect are two of the salient features of the members of this forum and that is why I have a sense of ownership when it comes to this forum and I cannot tolerate anyone, be he Pakistani, Indian or Chilean for that matter, defiling the sanctity of this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom