What's new

Some Significant Countries Supporting India Whole-heartedly for Permanent UNSC seat

you forget to mention the strings which come attached with this support..many have only committed themselves to diplomatic formality as of yet! anyway even if india gets the seat the veto power isnt coming any soon. Better candidates are in the list like germany, turkey, greece etc etc

Forget Turkey how can Greece be a better candidate.:rofl::rofl:

The nation filed for bankruptcy some time ago.Seriously man you have all the right to oppose India's Candidature but atleast put up an agruement worth arguing against.

you forget to mention the strings which come attached with this support..many have only committed themselves to diplomatic formality as of yet! anyway even if india gets the seat the veto power isnt coming any soon. Better candidates are in the list like germany, turkey, greece etc etc

I don't like the idea of Germany and Japan on the UNSC (for many reasons)... however I think Turkey would be an excellent choice.

Greece, probably not.

They can't do anything else, nobody in the world listins or gives them hoot of respect, so they troll as evidence of their Insecurity and Frustration!!:D

That's very fancy talk for a guy who hides behind the British standard himself. Anyway, stooping to your level is not really my cup of tea so I choose to report your post instead of taking matters into my own hands.

That's very fancy talk for a guy who hides behind the British standard himself. Anyway, stooping to your level is not really my cup of tea so I choose to report your post instead of taking matters into my own hands.

I would only say I may have whichever flag you may like, but I am not the one standing with a Begging Bowl.....How further low can you stoop is anybody's guess.:cheesy:

I would only say I may have whichever flag you may like, but I am not the one standing with a Begging Bowl.....How further low can you stoop is anybody's guess.:cheesy:

Take it easy buddy, let's stick to the topic. :tup:

On topic: China rarely (almost never) vetoes anything in the UNSC anyway, so I doubt you will have any problems from our end. In fact, it might even serve our geostrategic interests to have more developing countries like India and Brazil on the UNSC.

I don't see a begging bowl anywhere near me, however I do see a coward who is so ashamed of his mother nation that he hides behind another's flag.....Disgusting......

I don't see a begging bowl anywhere near me, however I do see a coward who is so ashamed of his mother nation that he hides behind another's flag.....Disgusting......

Thank you.......I feel that is the most appropriate thing to do when faced with a 16 year old with an identity crisis.........
Cheers,

All right so now according to you any british-american-canadian etc of asian origen who chooses to be be & adopt an american-british-canadian identity which is his/her citizenship rights is a shameless a coward with an identity crisis your way of mindset on this matter is out right wrong & Pathetically Disgusting .:tdown:

your post's have now been reported ! personal offence

Last edited:
the issue is not they are supporting india....

the issue should why woundn't they support india...

we have diplomatically maintained friendship with almost all the countries of the world
we have the support of israel and also of syria and middle east countries too
we have the support of china and also of japan too.
we have the support of vatican and also of arab world too.
we have the support of USA and also of Cuba and iran too..

that is diplomacy.... diplomacy is not what to align with one country and become enemy of other country

All right so now according to you any british-american-canadian etc of asian origin who chooses to be be & adopt an american-british-canadian identity which is his/her citizenship rights is a shameless a coward with an identity crisis your way of mindset on this matter is out right wrong & Pathetically Disgusting .:tdown:

your post's have now been reported ! personal offence

Reporting my posts that you feel are offensive is your right and to use that right is your responsibility to maintain the quality of this forum. However, I would have been much happier if you had paid heed to what that friend of your's had to say. I would not say that anyone who chooses to adopt the flag of his new country is doing something wrong but if he uses that flag as a shield for his pathetic motives as in Typhoon's case, then it is a crime.
Cheers,

Take it easy buddy, let's stick to the topic. :tup:

On topic: China rarely (almost never) vetoes anything in the UNSC anyway, so I doubt you will have any problems from our end. In fact, it might even serve our geostrategic interests to have more developing countries like India and Brazil on the UNSC.

Exactly. I'd rather have an Asian country(excluding Japan) on the UNSC before another European one. One must realize the Chinese are very pragmatic power and emotion rarely plays into Chinese geopolitics. India's paranoia about China is in part fueled by its bombastic Media, inferiority complex and it's desire to pretend that it's problems with Pakistan are now a footnote.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom