What's new

Some Significant Countries Supporting India Whole-heartedly for Permanent UNSC seat

you forget to mention the strings which come attached with this support..many have only committed themselves to diplomatic formality as of yet! anyway even if india gets the seat the veto power isnt coming any soon. Better candidates are in the list like germany, turkey, greece etc etc

and Pakistan!!! you should have the guts to include your motherland brother...:cheesy::cheesy:

you forget to mention the strings which come attached with this support..many have only committed themselves to diplomatic formality as of yet! anyway even if india gets the seat the veto power isnt coming any soon. Better candidates are in the list like germany, turkey, greece etc etc

If any reform of UN is possible so only can win another seat on one else

No japan, No Germany, No Turkey, No Greece

Cause all 5 not gonna vote for any of them except India. :cheers:

and Pakistan!!! you should have the guts to include your motherland brother...:cheesy::cheesy:

Why not ? We are the largest contributer of manpower for UN missions across the globe, it has to count for something.............

do you really believe it!!!! it was a sarcasm :azn:.... your fellow countryman is shy of including Pakistan in the list and you want world to support you...:what::undecided:

do you really believe it!!!! it was a sarcasm :azn:.... your fellow countryman is shy of including Pakistan in the list and you want world to support you...:what::undecided:

And I fulfilled your request !:cheers:

Great compilation

add Nepal, Bhutan, Singapore too.

Reporting my posts that you feel are offensive is your right and to use that right is your responsibility to maintain the quality of this forum. However, I would have been much happier if you had paid heed to what that friend of your's had to say. I would not say that anyone who chooses to adopt the flag of his new country is doing something wrong but if he uses that flag as a shield for his pathetic motives as in Typhoon's case, then it is a crime.
Cheers,

& who the living hell on this world gave you privilege to determined this ridiculous assumption if you so may i ask your honor

by the way ever heard of lobby's such as indo-canadian ,indo-american , brtish-indian,chinese-american, israeli-american,palestanian-american,british-american,tamil-canadian,punjabi-canadian,arab-american,bangladeshi-american lobby's ? & what do they do participate in fancy dress competition ? is that what you think ? dont they promote some specific geo-strategic interest along with many domestic issues,economic, international issues, as a matter of "Converging Interest" ? if so they are all criminal's on the lose ?

then tell you what you must call 911
& report them
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
& who living hell on this world gave you privilege to determined this ridiculous assumption if you so may i ask your honor

by the way ever heard of lobby's such as indo-canadian ,indo-american , brtish-indian,chinese-american, israeli-american,palestanian-american,british-american,tamil-canadian,punjabi-canadian,arab-american,bangladeshi-american lobby's ? are they all criminal on the lose

then tell you what you must call 911
& report them
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There's very little to go by in your previous post, it was more sass than substance and due to that, i'm just going to pretend I didn't read it. I expect better from a senior member.

There's very little to go by in your previous post, it was more sass than substance and due to that, i'm just going to pretend I didn't read it. I expect better from a senior member.

first of all What is Sass? as far as i am concerned you said the following
but if he uses that flag as a shield for his pathetic motives as in Typhoon's case, then it is a crime. .
i just explained that it is not a shield its a right !
& as i pointed out your misconception of definition as is the case with your post by giving you weight full of Substance oriented valid examples on the matter that it is infact a matter of converging interest & not pathetic motives or a crime how much better do you want me to explain you on this subject ? is beyond me

Last edited:
first of all What is Sass? as far as i am concerned you sayed the following i just explained that it is not a shield its a right !
& as i pointed out your misconception of definition as is the case with your post by giving you weight full of Substance oriented valid examples on the matter that it is infact a matter of converging interest & not pathetic motives or a crime how much better do you want me to explain you on this subject ? is beyond me

I did not mean it is a crime in it's literal meaning, I meant that it is quite an unfair practice. He is trying to pose as a neutral member but his stance on sensitive issues is very clear. However, that is not what upsets me, it was his blatant Pakistan bashing that really upset me.

its going to be a long list of countries who are supporting india for UNSC
it better to give a list of countries who are not supporting india for UNSC
can some one find that
i tried but couldnt find i know some countries like
pakistan
itlay

its going to be a long list of countries who are supporting india for UNSC
it better to give a list of countries who are not supporting india for UNSC
can some one find that
i tried but couldnt find i know some countries like
pakistan
itlay

Other than Pakistan no country has 'objected' to India's permanent seat.

Do you want a lollipop :p by the way - the most important one will veto you.

Well China has said that it will welcome any 'democratic' reforms in the UNSC. So if majority of countries support India's candidature then China will not veto it.

And by the way 'the most important one' has recently supported India for the permanent seat.

:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom