What's new

some indian is hac king arab accounts in PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh man WTF is this open a thread because a member feel heat today ? then open a thread a member using smilies? its human nature sometime love some hate . even i can't stay all time cool lovely and romantic with my wife :lol:

Nobody untied with the Iranians..PDF is not exactly Iran friendly place.

We started a factual discussion but they cannot accept any criticism so it turned into a mud slinging contest. They expect to have their egos massages with praised non-stop which cannot be the case in factual discussion.

You hit it on the head thank you so much mate

Nobody untied with the Iranians..PDF is not exactly Iran friendly place.

We started a factual discussion but they cannot accept any criticism so it turned into a mud slinging contest. They expect to have their egos massages with praised non-stop which cannot be the case in factual discussion.

Exactly. Nothing can be done if someone cannot accept the slightest criticism. We are not here to massage Arab egos nor to flatter them. Mods should take into account this factor.

Anyway on topic, I saw a member darkinsky whose posts got radical recently and was banned. Maybe it is true we never know. I already hold these people as possible false flaggers.

Nothing is hacked, if there was, we would have known by now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom