What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Time will tell. Jaata mein Punjabi Khoon say. Woh Unko Punjabi banawega. :drag:
Jaato mein punjabi khoon :crazy:

Punjab is being ruled by even the Biggest Joker's. People are fed up of Badal Sarkar. They'll even vote for Bangladeshi's to avoid Badals. :sick:
Not True...
I think this time also Punjab will choose Badal Sarkar with BJP....or BJP with Badal :dirol:
Tu bhi Punjabi hai. We are going to take back Himachal too. @Jaat Rock
Himachal se hume koi lena dena nahi chahe saara le lo :partay:
Par agar Haryana ko taref aankh utha kar dekha :mad:

Jaato mein punjabi khoon :crazy:

Not True...
I think this time also Punjab will choose Badal Sarkar with BJP....or BJP with Badal :dirol:

Himachal se hume koi lena dena nahi chahe saara le lo :partay:
Par agar Haryana ko taref aankh utha kar dekha :mad:

Exactly Partition say, Khoon ka Partition nahi hota. :angry:

You are navie about Punjab - Hun naye aundi -Badal-BJP sarkar. :agree:

It's because of people like you Congress divided Punjab. Appna Pichokaad teh Virsa bhulle bate ho tusi log. :angry:

Neither Europeans nor Asians used the scientific method at the times that you mention.

It was quite specific: a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

You are confusing science with technology; you are also confusing the scattered disconnected scientific discoveries which occurred throughout the world with the systematic method that is called the scientific method.

The first steel was forged in India and we are talking about the BC era. The first planned city in the world with hydraulic engineering was in India. They had indoor plumbing in 2,500 B.C. for God's sake. The Pyramids are an engineering marvel that modern day Europeans actually believe it was built by aliens - they cannot accept the fact that a non-European civilisation was so scientifically far ahead than them. The Egyptians also perfected the science of embalming. The hanging gardens of Babylon, an architectural marvel was said to be so incredible that some jealous European historians now claim it was a myth.

Science in Europe started with the Renaissance which in turn started with the fall of Constantinople. Those Europeans were studying ancient Indian, Iranian, Egyptian, Mesopotamian science. The Fibonacci series was discovered by an Indian but named after Fibonacci because the later was European.

You sound a very confused person. Science and culture evolved in these ancient civilisations because they were a very integrated society when Europe was still living in caves and Europeans wearing animal skin for clothes. And if you think that algebra, astronomy etc. can be done without systematic observation, measurement, experiment etc. then you don't have a clue about science. And yea, the world's first surgeon again was an Indian and the world's oldest language is Sanskrit. There was no "scattered" or accidental discoveries. There was systematic study.

Asia is the cradle of humanity. Europe is going to learn this the hard way in 21st century with the Asian Renaissance.

Exactly Partition say, Khoon ka Partition nahi hota. :angry:

You are navie about Punjab - Hun naye aundi -Badal-BJP sarkar. :agree:

It's because of people like you Congress divided Punjab. Appna Pichokaad teh Virsa bhulle bate ho tusi log. :angry:
We were never punjabis.... Everything was different just state was same...I want more than 40 states in India, 4 new states from UP :coffee:
I am naive about Punjab? :lol: We will see 8-)
Yeah Yeah everything happened in this country because peoples like me :sick:

Didi or Bangladeshi's are better than Drug Addicts. Badals have infested entire Punjab with Drug Culture. :tsk:

DD has turned west bengal into west bangladesh. There are more bangladeshis there in that state than Indian. Something the leftist media is scared to admit.

We were never punjabis.... Everything was different just state was same...I want more than 40 states in India, 4 new states from UP :coffee:
I am naive about Punjab? :lol: We will see 8-)
Yeah Yeah everything happened in this country because peoples like me :sick:

Tumh logo ko Congress nay Brain Wash Kar Rakha hai, Jaato ka Kasure na Ha ismay. Tum ho hi asey.

Yes you are. :lol:

DD has turned west bengal into west bangladesh. There are more bangladeshis there in that state than Indian. Something the leftist media is scared to admit.

I just gave you example of DD and Bangladeshi's. A Prosperous State has been turned in to Druggist State. The way things are taking place in Punjab, pata nahi Punjab Rena vi ki nahi. :cray:

Back
Top Bottom