What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

It's simple Haryanvis were Punjabi's before Congress Divided them. Hence, Haryanvis are by default Punjabi's. :whistle:
The only thing that matter now is that its divided now :D and Haryana will never join Punjab...But if Punjab wanna join Haryana YOUR WELCOME :lol:

Since I have nothing to discuss with you and have made it amply clear and yet you keep following me around seeking a "debate", the only conclusion to draw is that you are desperately trying to prove something.

What explains this attitude ? ..... don't bother to reply, I am not interested. Is that plain enough ?

I am not seeking a debate, merely making it clear that the Indian point of view is not represented by mad dogs.

The only thing that matter now is that its divided now :D and Haryana will never join Punjab...But if Punjab wanna join Haryana YOUR WELCOME :lol:

Join kaun karne ko keh raha hai. We gonna take it back. :butcher:

We call "tau" to elder brother of father :)

Yeah Yeah I believe you :sick:

I knew that much, I thought Tau would also be a slang. But whenever Jats address someone they always use Tau irrespective of ht age of the other person. But Haryanvi is a very sweet and poetic language. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom