What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Can somebody explain why Indians are studying German in the first place? The truly international languages are English and French which are spoken in almost all five continents. Then comes Spanish and Mandarin. Hardly anybody outside Germany speaks German.

This step should have been taken long ago but the leftist-funded media in India must be seeing a saffron conspiracy here as well.

Wrestle with whom? do you think these are wrestling matches? What an odd impression of a discussion forum you have, to be sure. No doubt that explains much of the attitude you display.

Ah @Joe Shearer; in the part of India that I come from, there is an old saying. Translated in to English, it goes somewhat like this: "Wrestlers have their brains in their thighs and knees". Now looking at the level of some the ideas being bandied about here; I believe that some wrestlers have indeed stumbled into the discussion.
That could explain the post that you just responded to......

Wrestle with whom? do you think these are wrestling matches? What an odd impression of a discussion forum you have, to be sure. No doubt that explains much of the attitude you display.

Since I have nothing to discuss with you and have made it amply clear and yet you keep following me around seeking a "debate", the only conclusion to draw is that you are desperately trying to prove something.

What explains this attitude ? ..... don't bother to reply, I am not interested. Is that plain enough ?

Ah @Joe Shearer; in the part of India that I come from, there is an old saying. Translated in to English, it goes somewhat like this: "Wrestlers have their brains in their thighs and knees". Now looking at the level of some the ideas being bandied about here; I believe that some wrestlers have indeed stumbled into the discussion.
That could explain the post that you just responded to......

This coming from a man who applauded a libetard for saying Pron is the way to discovery Humanity. I am guessing you would have heard that old saying when someone complemented you.

In Longer Run, Haryanvis have to Learn Punjabi. Haryana banega Punjab. :enjoy:
:mad::mad: I had two options Sanskrit and Punjabi....I didn't want to learn anyone of them but it was compulsory so i chose easy one :D
All Punjabis understand Haryanavi because they wanna join Greater Haryana :flame:

We are going to take back Haryana and Himachal and again make them Punjabi.:bunny:
you can't

Fear_o_17345.jpg

It is true about the west having a predatory relationship with other cultures. It is not true about your remarks about science and technology. That is pure ignorance of what science stands for, and is true only for technology. If you wish to discuss this, open a new thread.

Modern western scientific innovations did not come up until the second decade of 20th century. Everything in science be it maths, algebra, geometry, architecture, astronomy, medicine, metallurgy and I mean every single discipline of science was covered by the ancient Indian, pre-Islamic Persian, pre-Islamic Egyptian and pre-Islamic Mesopotamian civilisations.

Indians pioneered the science of metallurgy along with a host of other things but the plagiarist west does not give any credit. Gunpowder was a Chinese invention along with the world's first automatic weapon. Even the modern machine gun was a Japanese invention first used in 1905 Russo-Japanese war where the Russians were made to look like fools.

The only reason Europeans were able to march ahead and pretend they created science is because of industrialisation which took place because of unlimited colonial funds. 21st century is the death of Europe.

:mad::mad: I had two options Sanskrit and Punjabi....I didn't want to learn anyone of them but it was compulsory so i chose easy one :D
All Punjabis understand Haryanavi because they wanna join Greater Haryana :flame:

It's simple Haryanvis were Punjabi's before Congress Divided them. Hence, Haryanvis are by default Punjabi's. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom