What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

ofcourse,,,,besides u ,everybody else is dumb:agree:
how have u been?
ps-gud to know u feel ashamed,,,,thought that u were incapable of that:enjoy:

Oh, I feel plenty ashamed of the morons I see representing my country. Now, it is not the first time I am lamenting about this. Also give the direction Indian govt is taking us, the govt and a whole lot of Indians seem to agree with my view point.

I have been fine. How are you?

LOL Punjabi word Haryanavi me :lol: Dono me zameen aashman ka farq hai bhai :agree:
Hindi is also different from Haryanavi a lot different if you speak pure Haryanavi :D

It means you know nothing about Haryanavi :sick:... Arre jinki baat logo ko gaali lagti hai unki gaali kesi lagti hogi :lol:
R e bhai mein thehra ek sidha sadha Bangali:P.Bohut koshish karne ke bad thori bohut Hindi bol leta hoon.Mere liye toh Hindi aur Haryaanvi dono ek hi language lagte hain;):D

It means you know nothing about Haryanavi :sick:... Arre jinki baat logo ko gaali lagti hai unki gaali kesi lagti hogi :lol:

My neighbours are Harvanvi. I do make out/Understand what they speak. I found these languages to be somehow, similar. :lol:

My neighbours are Harvanvi. I do make out/Understand what they speak. I found these languages to be somehow, similar. :lol:
Ree Delhi ne thodi badal ke chor di hogi baki mane koni lagda tere pale padegi Haryanavi... :D

No, Indian Taliban won't change. we love our caves.
:rofl:
but seriously guys,,,,its really awkward,,,,a father screaming obscenities(ma behen) infront of his children,wife,sister,,n the thing is,,its far too common:confused:
I have been fine. How are you?
me doing grt,,,thnk u
n do visit that other forum too,once in a while

Back
Top Bottom