What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

R e bhai mein thehra ek sidha sadha Bangali:P.Bohut koshish karne ke bad thori bohut Hindi bol leta hoon.Mere liye toh Hindi aur Haryaanvi dono ek hi language lagte hain;):D
Ray koi na Babu Moshay, ek aye bargi se donu language maybe its because it's a spoken language but when it comes to writing we stick to hindi !! :cheers:

:rofl:
but seriously guys,,,,its really awkward,,,,a father screaming obscenities(ma behen) infront of his children,wife,sister,,n the thing is,,its far too common:confused:

me doing grt,,,thnk u
n do visit that other forum too,once in a while

Waha sirf Robert aur Robot hote Hai. :omghaha:

:rofl:
but seriously guys,,,,its really awkward,,,,a father screaming obscenities(ma behen) infront of his children,wife,sister,,n the thing is,,its far too common:confused:
That's like asking Irish to stop drinking ..... The whole language would lose its charm. Although use of curse words have been reduced and kids in the cities are losing their touch with the haryanvi .. heck even I can't understand at times what elders are talking about at times.

Malayalam sounds like the high-speed version of Tamil. :D :D
Yes,Standard Malayalam..But certain tribal dialects of Malayalam like paniyar,malaivedan etc sounds exact copy of Tamil..

That's like asking Irish to stop drinking ..... The whole language would lose its charm. Although use of curse words have been reduced and kids in the cities are losing their touch with the haryanvi .. heck even I can't understand at times what elders are talking about at times.
bhai aaj kaal te bihar aale bhi apni copy karan laagge :sarcastic:

Bolni toh Punjabi aur English theek say na ave, Jo main 6 saala say Seekhoon.

I'll try and record Jatta ka Chora by Mika in couple of months. That's the only Haryanvi song that I know.
mhare gaane te gaal barabar hain :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom