What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

You think kids will not learn that Sanskrit is the root language and is the mother of most other languages in India and its surrounding regions ?

Learning sanskrit not only improves your logical reasoning because of its structured grammar, it also gives you a foundation to understand other Indian languages, most of which has quite a bit of sanskrit in it.

Logic and Hinduguy do not go together. Most likely he migrated from some slum in India and now is employed as a burger flipper in UK. The money that job buys him has brought his loyalty too, so now he goes around advocating everything West over Indian. Most likely he wears a blonde wig to his job.

Logic and Hinduguy do not go together. Most likely he migrated from some slum in India and now is employed as a burger flipper in UK. The money that job buys him has brought his loyalty too, so now he goes around advocating everything West over Indian. Most likely he wears a blonde wig to his job.
:pop:

haryanvi language is not that harsh,,,ppl r rough though :D

I agree Jaats are rough. However, the Language is also rough. My neighbour is Haryanvi, we Punjabi's use slangs in our day to day conversation. However, the one Haryanvi's use is nothing in front of us. Ask @ranjeet or @Jaat Rock, they'll agree with me. :D

Don't worry, I have known his modus operandi for a long time. Of late he seems to have mellowed. He used to be much worse earlier.

I agree Jaats are rough. However, the Language is also rough. My neighbour is Haryanvi, we Punjabi's use slangs in our day to day conversation. However, the one Haryanvi's use is nothing in front of us. Ask @ranjeet or @Jaat Rock, they'll agree with me. :D
ok ,,,one question,,,hope u dont mind,,,why the hell so much overdose of dirty slangs in day to day conversations?:hitwall:
men dont even care if there parents or children r nearby:frown:

Don't worry, I have known his modus operandi for a long time. Of late he seems to have mellowed. He used to be much worse earlier.

I doubt there is any redemption for him. It is only going to get worse as he grows older.

ok ,,,one question,,,hope u dont mind,,,why the hell so much overdose of dirty slangs in day to day conversations?:hitwall:

That is how we Punjabi's are and our language is.

It depends on family and environment, at my home we use 'HaramKhor, Moya, Kanjjar etc', but no other slangs. :D

considering we haryanvis lived so close to Delhi ... couldn't have survived with fruity sweet language with no slangs.

Bhai Hindi aur Haryaanvi mein kya bohut difference hain??Main toh yehi smajhta tha itne dino tak ke Haryaanvi bhi Hindi hi hain bus usme Punjabi word stock bohut jyada hain:undecided:
LOL Punjabi word Haryanavi me :lol: Dono me zameen aashman ka farq hai bhai :agree:
Hindi is also different from Haryanavi a lot different if you speak pure Haryanavi :D

It means you know nothing about Haryanavi :sick:... Arre jinki baat logo ko gaali lagti hai unki gaali kesi lagti hogi :lol:

Back
Top Bottom