What's new

Smriti Irani Stops 70,000 Students of KV From Learning German, Makes them Switch to Sanskrit

Have you heard about 'Badaga language'(Nilgiri dialect of Kannada,now its regarded as an independent language)??..Its supposed to be originated from older version of Kannada and retains many old Kannada features,words that are gone out of usage in modern standard Karnataka Kannada....Badaga version is much more closer to Tamil than standard Kannada to Tamil.. Thats why i think there was a very strong relationship /similarities between Old Kannada and Tamil...

As I said before, Kannada & Tamil are from the same language tree. Tulu split even earlier. There will always be similarities. Influence in language waxes & wanes depending on contact.You know the geographic location of Badaga language speakers, why the surprise that it will have more words with similarities to Tamil?

Linguistic studies suggest a certain pattern. Disproving them requires more than an opinion.

You think kids will not learn that Sanskrit is the root language and is the mother of most other languages in India and its surrounding regions ?

Learning sanskrit not only improves your logical reasoning because of its structured grammar, it also gives you a foundation to understand other Indian languages, most of which has quite a bit of sanskrit in it.

@hinduguy is a known racist and hater of North Indians. The things he has said about Punjabis would make Hitler blush with shame. This guy is more gora than goria. Don't try to reason with people consumed by hatred. To him Sanskrit is North Indian therefore is less than dirt.

As I said before, Kannada & Tamil are from the same language tree. Tulu split even earlier. There will always be similarities. Influence in language waxes & wanes depending on contact.You know the geographic location of Badaga language speakers, why the surprise that it will have more words with similarities to Tamil?

Linguistic studies suggest a certain pattern. Disproving them requires more than an opinion.

To me Kannada sounds midway of Telugu and Tamil/Malayalam.

Yes,Tulu is entirely different from modern Tamil,agreed..but Kannada??..leave it..
Regarding badaga..Notable Tamil migration was happened only after the Tamilnadu state formation..Badagas along with Tonda,kota,kurumc,paniyar are the original inhabitants of nilgris..Tamils/Malayalis are mostly recent immigrants..Even today badagas forms around half of the nilgiri district population..Yes of course Tamil influence is there..

Dhanyawad :D Krait bhai se bhi contact karunga mein FB par :)

I can speak Hindi, Haryanavi, Punjabi and English but not Sanskrit :(
Bhai Hindi aur Haryaanvi mein kya bohut difference hain??Main toh yehi smajhta tha itne dino tak ke Haryaanvi bhi Hindi hi hain bus usme Punjabi word stock bohut jyada hain:undecided:

@hinduguy is a known racist and hater of North Indians. The things he has said about Punjabis would make Hitler blush with shame. This guy is more gora than goria. Don't try to reason with people consumed by hatred. To him Sanskrit is North Indian therefore is less than dirt.
dafuq.. I just called punjabis racist... :suicide:

good decision by the minister....how many german students learning sanskrit or hindi....mandarin or spainish may be taught to students as there widely used in the world by populations.....but student should learn 1 st his own ancestral lanuage then may opt for other languages in the higher classes

why not change India's name to North Korea

Bhai Hindi aur Haryaanvi mein kya bohut difference hain??Main toh yehi smajhta tha itne dino tak ke Haryaanvi bhi Hindi hi hain bus usme Punjabi word stock bohut jyada hain:undecided:

Their aint a big differnce. Punjabi and Hindi is Similar. Hindi, Punjabi and Haryanvi is similar (though their is a difference). If you know any of the Language, you'll be able to grasp other.

Haryanvi is a Harsh Language, too many slangs are used in day to day conversation.

German is a useless language. It used to be important thirty years ago when Germany was top in Science but no more. It just another european language. Sanskrit is the language of our forefathers. So it is a great move for SmritI Irani. I am impressed with her performance.

View attachment 152081

Nobody gave you thank on that false stats.
Image is worth 1000 words. And the post is there since yesterday.
Now that you have started lying - Its time I ignore/mute you.
Thanks for coming!

Bhai mere, why are you after me taking snapshops and doing idiotic stuffs. :girl_wacko:

Their aint a big differnce. Punjabi and Hindi is Similar. Hindi, Punjabi and Haryanvi is similar (though their is a difference). If you know any of the Language, you'll be able to grasp other.

Haryanvi is a Harsh Language, too many slangs are used in day to day conversation.

I can understand 70-80% of Punjabi. :yes4::yes4:

haryanvi language is not that harsh,,,ppl r rough though :D

based on sample size of 4 or 5 people... :pop:
anyway.. arya calling me racist is a bit pot kettle situation..
:D
@Arya Desa
whats he talking about,,,,this pot kettle situation

Back
Top Bottom